• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my deck

Years
    This is my Grass Deck

Pokemon

2 Elekid
    4 Wurmple
    1 Silcoon
    1 Cascoon
    2 Beautifly
    1 Dustox
    3 Volbeat
    3 Illumise

Trainer

3 focus band
    3 healing field
    2 wallys training
    1 rare candy
    1 pokemon breeder
    2 item finder
    2 computer search
    1 healing berry
    2 ser
    2 prof oak
    2 prof elm
    1 town volunteers
    2 energy charge
    2 gust of wind
    1 forest guardian

energy

4 Double (DCE)
    10 Grass energy
    2 Recycle energy

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
    Years
    Remember this is just my opinion for good strategy

First things first, I think stage 2's take up too much room in a deck.
    Second, if your still going to have a stage 2 don't have any stage 1 cards.
    Next try having more basic energy and less special energy cards.(15-18 is a good amount)
    After that, try to have around 14-15 basic pokemon in a deck.(low retreat cost and moderate HP)
    Finally, try having more variation of weaknesses and resistances.

I don't know but my steel grass deck seems to be doing quite well. (I was on a 20 game winning streak...that is until the store closed that was hosting the Pokemon League.)

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
    Hm... you just stuck those Elekids in there... Don't you need lightning energies for them?

Take one Illumise out, add another 2 Silcoons and one Wurple.

I think Rare Candy is kind of point less, so you could take it out if you want.

I suggest some Enery Searches. Bill's Maintanence is good and so is Bill. Some potions, super potions and berries and gold berries might be nice...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    I'll make this Modified, and fix it accordingly...

Pokemon:
    Dustox/Beautifly with some tag-team action from the Volbeats. Not bad... Drop the Volbeats and Illumises (6). They might seem good, but they really are not worth it. Next, up your Dustox count to 2 for extra stability (5). Now add in 3 Dunsparce from Sandstorm (they should be fairly easy to get) (2). Finally, put in 2 Wobbuffet from Sandstorm to counter ex Pokemon (0) and a Zangoose from Sandstorm to counter the Dragons (-1). Also, dump the Elekid for typing issues (1)

Trainers:
    I'll just start over from scratch here... 28 cards to work with. I'll just go with my standard Modified trainer engine...
    3 Copycat (Expedition)
    3 Oak's Research (Expedition)
    3 Elm's Training Method (Expedition)
    3 Dual Ball (Expedition)
    4 Switch (Base, Base 2, Legendary, Expedition, Ruby and Saphire)
    2 Town Volunteers (Aquapolis)
    4 Rare Candy (Sandstorm)
    2 Low Pressure System (or whichever one benefits Grass Pokes) (Dragons)
    =24 cards (4)

Energy:
    Let's remove everything illigal (10), add in 4 Multi NRG for Wobbuffet (6), and fill everything else out with Grass Energy.

Remember, this is a Modified deck, and you should play it as such. gl, hf.

Years
    switch

i don't need switches, because dustox and beatifly have none retreat cost...
    and i have now better deck

trainer:
    4 Plus Power
    4 Professor Oak
    4 Item Finder
    4 Computer Search
    4 Recycle
    4 Misty
    4 Focus Band
    3 Gust Of Wind
    3 Fossil Egg
    1 Energy Stadium
    1 Energy Ark
    1 Town Volunteers
    2 Switch
    1 Strenght Charm

energy:
    7 Water Energy

P?kem?n:
    4 Mistys Staryu
    2 Elekid
    2 Tyrogue
    2 Igglybuff
    2 Aerodactyl

Strategy:
    First turn try to get 1 or 2 aerodactyl in play and then strike the foe with mistys staryus. attach some pluspowers and mistys and strenght charm to mistys staryu and flip a coin if heads return all cards attached to mistys staryou and mistys staryu to your hand replease old active pokemon with new pokemon(that pokemon might be baby)...
    and next turn do the same...if you flip tails last turn use itemfinder to get pluspowers back...
    i have won lot of games with this deck

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    umm...how exactly doyou plan to get 2 aerodactly on your first turn...all you HAVE is 2 aerodactyl, and your 3 fossil eggs are on a flip...hmm

And if you've been playing that way with the misty's staryu's, you've been playing WRONG! Trainer card misty does NOT attach to any pokemon, it's simply an effect. And pluspower and strength charm discard after you attack, so NOTHING should come back to your hand after you attack with it.

yeah, rules...

BOO ya!

Back