• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate this deck plz

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Copy and paste owns :*
    anyway...

My deck: Energy Search!

Shroomish 40hp sleep powder

Breloom 70hp head butt, battle blast

Treecko 40hp tail slap, razor leaf

Grovyle 80hp slash

Sceptile 120hp lizard poison, solar beam

Torchic 50hp singe

Combusken 80hp lunge

Blaziken 110hp clutch, flamethrower

Kangaskhan 90hp fetch comet punch

Zigzagoon 40hp fury swipes

Linoone 70hp seek out, continuous head butt

Skitty 40hp minor errand-running, lullaby

Delcatty 80hp energy call, cannonball

Scyther 70hp swords dance, slash

Hitmonchan 90hp steady punch, sky uppercut

Ralts 50hp head butt, hypnoblast

Kirlia 70hp dazzle dance, life drain

Gardevoir 100hp energy burst

Counterattack claws x3

Pokemon breeder fields x4

Boss?s way (play it as a Pokemon trader) x4

Energy stadium

Energy ark x3

Master ball x2

Potion x3

Bill?s teleporter

Bill

Energy search x2

Recycle

Grass energy x5

Fighting energy x4

Psychic energy x4

Recycle energy

Rainbow energy

Miracle energy

Double colorless energy

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    The deck's name is the ''plan'' =P

Energy Search XD

Get Skitty out and evolve it using breeder, get loads of energies while evolving others (Sceptile is a good staller) then use Gardevoir to own em with burst :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    OK, I have to say this. This deck is terrible. It will never compete even in casual games. Let me give you the lowdown on what is wrong with your deck.

Too many evolution lines. You currently have 6 different evolution lines, 4 of which are stage 2. With all of that, there is absolutely no chance that you can ever get the card that you need out and attacking.

Too many singles. You have about 25 different singles in there, including your Pokemon. In terms of your Pokemon, you should always play a 4-4-3 line of a main attacking stage 2, a 4-4 line of a main attacking stage 1, a 3-3 line of a backup stage 1, or a 2-2 line of a backup stage 1. Never play a single copy of any card in any deck.

Bad Choice in Trainers. You are currently playing very bad Trainers for any deck. Let me show you what a good Trainer set is supposed to have, staring the things that you currently have in the deck (that does NOT necessarily make your choices good).
    Card Drawing*
    Searching*
    Healing*
    Card Recovery*
    Board Disruption
    Hand Disruption
    Gymbreaker*
    You'll notice that you currently have most of them starred. However, you have pathetically weak versions of the strong Trainers that are needed in either Unlimited OR Modified formats. In Unlimited, you need Proffeser Oak, Computer Search, Item Finder, Energy Removal, Super Energy Removal, Town Volunteers, Gold Berry OR Item Finder, Gust of Wind OR Double Gust, and Switch. You currently have none of these "Power" cards. Get some and put them in every Unlimited deck that you ever build.

Too many Types of Pokemon. You currently have 4 different Types of Pokemon in your deck, running Fire, Grass, Psychic and Fighting. You need to drop that down to a MAXIMUM of two types in the deck, and I usually suggest one for beginners. Find more versions of the cards that you want to play and rebuild this deck.

I will not go into any more detail as to how your deck should be built. You need to completely gut this deck and rebuild it, and come back to me when you have done so. I am not being mean, only fixing a problem that I see.

Back