• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Recruitment for "Project Jinyur"

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Looking for spriter and programmer for project jinyur.

Hi, I started designing a Chinese-based Pokémon fangame a while ago and am currently looking for people who might want to support the project with roles that I lack the skills to do.
    The game itself, for the most part, uses the formula of the main Pokémon titles. There are gyms and an evil team. I'm nonetheless trying to make an interesting story out of it. There will also be a new type, which is integrated into the story of the game.
    Recruitment for "Project Jinyur"

Spriters:
    Among others, I'm looking for spriters. I am planning around 100 new designs for the region. About 50 concepts I have already thought about and drawn, but my skills to pixel are lacking. Since I thought that people who want to participate in the project might want to think about designs themselves, I decided at some point to leave creating more fakemons for now. I also need some trainer sprites, for which I haven't designed any yet. Maybe i also need a few tiles, but not sure.

Programmers:
    There are some gimmicks I've been thinking about and want to implement. Like a slightly different HM system or a special gimmick that would affect the fights.

Depending on that, it would add to the project if I have a musician for it, but that's not a priority at the moment.

The project is not that advanced yet, but I'm always working on it. If there is anyone interested in helping with any of the above, please contact me on Discord. Name tag is "pachydon".
    Thanks for reading!

Back