• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP Requesting a shroomish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lando8087

Lando8087
    Years
    In search of a shroomish I'm open to offers. Willing to trade just about anything within reason for a shroomish. Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can give you one.

Don't suppose you have a Victreebel, Relicanth, Volbeat, Mismagius, or Dusk Stone? It's okay if you don't they're just the only non-legendaries I need for my HOME 'dex

Lando8087

Lando8087
    Years
    I can give you one.

Don't suppose you have a Victreebel, Relicanth, Volbeat, Mismagius, or Dusk Stone? It's okay if you don't they're just the only non-legendaries I need for my HOME 'dex

I do have a dusk stone but I don't have any of the Pokémon I'm still trying to get a leaf stone to get a victreebel.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I do have a dusk stone but I don't have any of the Pokémon I'm still trying to get a leaf stone to get a victreebel.

Okay that's cool, I'd only want 1 thing from you! I'm going to breed from a GTS one with great IVs, Poison Heal ability in a Safari Ball :) although I don't have a Destiny Knot so won't be as good as possible

What's your time zone? I'm in Britain, usually available 19:00-23:00 but I'm on holiday right now so for the next day at least it's more like 10:00-00:00

Lando8087

Lando8087
    Years
    Okay that's cool, I'd only want 1 thing from you! I'm going to breed from a GTS one with great IVs, Poison Heal ability in a Safari Ball :) although I don't have a Destiny Knot so won't be as good as possible

What's your time zone? I'm in Britain, usually available 19:00-23:00 but I'm on holiday right now so for the next day at least it's more like 10:00-00:00

I'm eastern daylight time. And awesome I really appreciate it. I'm available pretty much anytime. I can send you my friend code or however you'd like to do it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm eastern daylight time. And awesome I really appreciate it. I'm available pretty much anytime. I can send you my friend code or however you'd like to do it.

Cool, I'm available now would just need a couple minutes to hatch one - unless you want the egg so you can have your own OT?

EDIT: Oh well, never mind. Let's do - assuming your time zone is therefore the same as DC - 18:00 my time, which would be 13:00 yours. I'll keep the egg unhatched until I get your reply

Last edited:

Lando8087

Lando8087
    Years
    Cool, I'm available now would just need a couple minutes to hatch one - unless you want the egg so you can have your own OT?

EDIT: Oh well, never mind. Let's do - assuming your time zone is therefore the same as DC - 18:00 my time, which would be 13:00 yours. I'll keep the egg unhatched until I get your reply

Just let me know whatever link code you want to set and if good to go

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back