• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event *RESULTS* Eurovision Song Contest PC Event 2023!

Years

• Welcome to the PokéCommunity
    Eurovision Song Contest Event 2023!

It's that time again... Eurovision! The 67th edition of the annual music competition will be hosted in Liverpool, United Kingdom on behalf of last year's winners Ukraine, who unfortunately can't host due to the ongoing invasion of their country. The 2023 contest will feature two semi-finals on the 9th and 11th of May, and then the grand final on 13th May.

37 entries will compete for the title this year. From last year's 40 contestants, Bulgaria, Montenegro and North Macedonia have all withdrawn, citing mainly economic reasons.

Eurovision was originally created to foster love, peace, and understanding between people from different cultures, and without borders. To celebrate this, we will assign each poster a random participating country to adopt for the duration of the event, to bring us all closer together! Simply post anything in this thread, and I'll assign you a country!

No matter what part of the world you're from, feel free to show love towards your fellow humans by displaying your assigned country somewhere in your profile or signature (not compulsory of course!)

You can also let us know your favourite songs (in order and no more than 10 please) from the 37 entries in the second post. The song with the most points at the end of the ESC event will be crowned the PokéCommunity Eurovision Champion!

***We will possibly be having other activities / quizes etc. as well, but - as I will be attending Eurovision this year - I haven't quite figured everything out just yet! Keep an eye out in this thread for the latest info!***

You are welcome to chat about anything Eurovision related in this thread, and please remember to vote once you've heard all the songs and have whittled your list down to no more than 10!

We had joint champions last year - The Rasmus representing Finland with their song Jezebel, and Austria who were represented by LUM!X feat. Pia Maria performing Halo! We look forward to seeing who you award the grand prize to in 2023!

If you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to contact me!

Last edited:
    Years

• Welcome to our
    Eurovision 2023 Player!

Simply click on the country name to view their video!
    You can also hover (click on mobile) over "Song Info" & "Lyrics" for more information, artist pronouns, running order and facts about the participating country!

Plum colour means they have qualified for the final!

[tab=albania]Albania[/tab] | [tab=armenia]Armenia[/tab] | [tab=australia]Australia[/tab] | [tab=austria]Austria[/tab] | [tab=azerbaijan]Azerbaijan[/tab] | [tab=belgium]Belgium[/tab] | [tab=croatia]Croatia[/tab] | [tab=cyprus]Cyprus[/tab] | [tab=czechia]Czechia[/tab] | [tab=denmark]Denmark[/tab] | [tab=estonia]Estonia[/tab] | [tab=finland]Finland[/tab] | [tab=france]France[/tab] | [tab=georgia]Georgia[/tab] | [tab=germany]Germany[/tab] | [tab=greece]Greece[/tab] | [tab=iceland]Iceland[/tab] | [tab=ireland]Ireland[/tab] | [tab=israel]Israel[/tab] | [tab=italy]Italy[/tab] | [tab=latvia]Latvia[/tab] | [tab=lithuania]Lithuania[/tab] | [tab=malta]Malta[/tab] | [tab=moldova]Moldova[/tab] | [tab=netherlands]Netherlands[/tab] | [tab=norway]Norway[/tab] | [tab=poland]Poland[/tab] | [tab=portugal]Portugal[/tab] | [tab=romania]Romania[/tab] | [tab=sanmarino]San Marino[/tab] | [tab=serbia]Serbia[/tab] | [tab=slovenia]Slovenia[/tab] | [tab=spain]Spain[/tab] | [tab=sweden]Sweden[/tab] | [tab=switzerland]Switzerland[/tab] | [tab=ukraine]Ukraine[/tab] | [tab=unitedkingdom]United Kingdom[/tab]

Albina & Familja Kelmendi - Duje

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 14th (SF2) Country Appearances: 18 (10 finals) First participation: 2004 Best Result: 5th (2012) Artist pronouns: Albin (He/Him); Albina (She/Her); Albana (She/Her); Bujar (He/Him); Sidorela (She/Her); Vesa (She/Her)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Hey, do you remember those nights? They remain a secret.... Come on up x8 The boy is coming from the mountains And he came here to find it Goin' mad when I whine it Come babe, come put my hands on your body Come on closer to me, me ya Cause I love when ya near near "Xhamadanin me vija vija" Come baby put it on me ya Hey, I will never regret You will be my secret Baby feel my body, touch, touch it, I like it Hey, I will never regret You will keep my secret But I do not know, I do not know how I got there I do not know how else you left me Even today I want to say it Even 1 and 2 1, 2, 3 Take it! You made my life like a game Plane! You got it, you got it You know I want it, give it to me Give it to me, give it to meSomething inside me Takes my breath away Don't know what's going on But I want to make it stop What's going on? Having it all And having it all But isn't enough They're falling apart Just for a word They're falling apart They killed love They're falling apart And they forgot How we were a home A table filled with kids Love it Like you used to love it That love, keep it Just like the life, you love it Don't throw stones on it But just like you used to, love it That love, keep it Like the life you love, love it They're falling apart Just for a word They're falling apart They killed love They're falling apart And they forgot How we were a home A table filled with kids Love it Like you used to love it That love, keep it Just like the life, you love it Don't throw stones on it But just like you used to, love it That love, keep it Like the life you love, love it Love it, love it They're falling apart Love it, love it Just for a word They're falling apart They killed love Love it, love it They're falling apart Love it, love it And they forgot How we were a home A tаble filled with kidѕ Love it, love it

Brunette - Future Lover

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 2nd (SF2) Country Appearances: 14 (11 finals) First participation: 2006 Best Result: 4th (2008, 2014) Artist pronouns: She / Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: I just wanna make art Read books and just find someone Who likes me enough to kiss my face I wanna explore with him and visit old bookstores And cute little things, like drink smoothies at near cafes Oh oh oh… Drink smoothies at near cafes Oh oh oh… Oh future lover, I hope it all comes naturally I hope our love is quiet outside, but loud inside oh baby Oh future lover, this song I wrote for you This song I wrote for you my future lover I decide to be good, do good, look good I decide to be good, do good, look good I decide to be good, do good, look good I decide to be good, do good, look good It's like a daydream, but I got some other, better plans I wanna scream and shout My heart caught in chains Cold heart, cold hands, fire in my veins Fire in my veins, heart in chains I'm a volcano that is going to explode in a sec' I'm so hypnotised by someone that I've never ever met Don't wanna forget, am I dreaming yet? Poetic dream, I don՚t want it to end oh 3 minutes of making impossible plans 7 minutes of unnecessary panic attacks Here I go with the coldest hands Here I go with still no plans oh, still no plans I can't cool off, no I can't relax Lord what I'm gonna' do my pain just attacks I still have the coldest hands Oh my Lord, my Lord My pain, my panic attacks, oh I decide to be good, do good, look good I decide to be good, do good, look good I decide to be good, do good, look good I decide to be good, do good, look good You're so far away from me Left alone, far, far away You and I, silent in my dream We're loѕt, far, far awаy

Voyager - Promise

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 16th (SF2) Country Appearances: 7 (6 finals) First participation: 2015 Best Result: 2nd (2016) Artist pronouns: Alex (He/Him); Ash (He/Him); Danny (He/Him); Scott (He/Him); Simone (She/Her)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Have you ever done anything like this before? Have you ever done anything like this before? If you've never done anything like this before Then you haven't been alive Have you ever shut all the open doors Have you ever just walked on out on your own Have you ever just lost your mind when you try to unwind Or are you coming right back for more? I'm here tonight Promise me you'll hold me till I die I'm by your side Promise me it's gonna Promise me it's gonna be alright Ah-oh, ah-oh, ah-oh, ah-oh-oh-oh Promise me it's gonna be alright Ah-oh, ah-oh, ah-oh, ah-oh-oh-oh Promise me it's gonna be alright Have you ever been alone too much Have you ever prayed for human touch Have you ever just lost a little part of you To find a little something new? Cross my heart Till the sky turns red in the sunrise Since you told me everything's alright Ah-oh, ah-oh, ah-oh, ah-oh-oh-oh Since you told me everything's alright Ah-oh, ah-oh, ah-oh, ah-oh-oh-oh Promise me it's gonna be alright I'm here tonight Promise me you'll hold me till I die I'm by your side Promise me it's gonna Promise me it's gonna Promise me it's gonna be alright Alright (Cross my heart Till the sky turns red in the sunrise) Promise me it'ѕ gonna be alright (Be аlright!) Alright

Teya & Salena - Who The Hell Is Edgar?

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 13th (SF2) Country Appearances: 54 (47 finals) First participation: 1957 Best Result: 1st (1966, 2014) Artist pronouns: Teya (She/Her); Salena (She/Her)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Oh my God, you're such a good writer Oh, it's not me, it's Edgar Who the hell is Edgar? There's a ghost in my body and he is a lyricist It is Edgar Allan Poe, and I think he can't resist Yeah, his brain is in my hand, and it's moving really fast Don't know how he possessed me, but I'm happy that he did 'Cause this song is feeling special, and is gonna make me rich Yeah, the words are spilling out, what the heck is this about? Oh, mio padre*, there's a ghost in my body, oh oh ohh… Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Edgar Allan, Edgar Allan Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Edgar Allan Poe Maybe I should call a doctor or an exorcist Maybe someone out there knows where Shakespeare is so I can get a taste What's your IPI? Where's the A&R? Girl, call Universal, you're about to be a star Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Edgar Allan, Edgar Allan Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe, Poe Edgar Allan Who the hell is Edgar? Oh, mio padre (Poe, Poe, Poe…) There's a ghost in my body (Poe, Poe, Poe…) Oh, mio padre (Poe, Poe, Poe…) There's a ghost in my body Zero dot zero zero three Give me two years, and your dinner will be free Gas station champagne is on me Edgar cannot pay rent for me Zero dot zero zero Zero dot zero zero Zero dot zero zero three At least it pays to be funny Ugh Oh, mio padre (Poe, Poe, Poe…) There's a ghost in my body (Poe, Poe, Poe…) Oh, mio padre (Poe, Poe, Poe…) There's a ghost in my body (Poe, Poe, Poe…) Oh, mio padre (Poe, Poe, Poe…) There's a ghost in my body (Poe, Poe, Poe…) Oh, mio padre (Poe, Poe, Poe…) There's a ghost in my body Oh, mio padre, there's a ghost in my body, oh oh ohh… Who the hell iѕ Edgar? *Mio Padre (Italian) = My Fаther

TuralTuranX - Tell Me More

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 12th (SF1) Country Appearances: 14 (13 finals) First participation: 2008 Best Result: 1st (2011) Artist pronouns: Tural (He/Him); Turan (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system Please record your message Ah, I don't know where you are Or what you're up to I kinda miss you girl right now You know, the old days and stuff? I want you to be here, with me Just call me back when you get this message okay? Tell me more about me, you, us Tell me you love me, baby More than I trust And I just want to know: How do you feel about us Right now? I don't know if I'm someone or someone is me I'm running from the fate and I'm giving up my dream I'm carrying all the pain And the sorrow that's in vain All the games you think I play Are my ways of staying sane I shout it from the hills up high I've nothing – only tears to cry If I ever learn again to feel the way I did I'll die from the emotions that I kept down for years, baby Tell me more about me, you, us Tell me you love me, baby More than I trust And I just want to know: How do you feel about us Right now? I want to buy a land a thousand miles away From the city that I've never even chosen I think the reason why is all because of people Who treat you like a fool and make you wonder for the reason Now is the time I am passing by the streets And the places that we used to go to We thought we'd be back pretty soon but never did And distance between you and me gets so damn more Let me tell you one thing, baby It may change your all thoughts about us And you won't need to worry again, too So, let me tell you if you're ready Hear me out, baby: let's go crazy I have something that you're looking for And that is love Love Love Tell me more about me, you, us Tell me you love me, baby More than I trust And I just want to know: How do you feel аbout uѕ Right now?

Gustaph - Because Of You

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 5th (SF2) Country Appearances: 63 (53 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1986) Artist pronouns: He / Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: And when the world got me going crazy I'll carry on And it's all because of you Because of you Remember when they told us "You're not good enough" Then you came into my life And you changed my world for good You told me to love myself a bit harder than yesterday 'Cause life is too short and we sure got to celebrate And when the world got me going crazy I'll carry on 'Cause I know I'm strong And when the world got me going crazy I'll carry on And it's all because of you Because of you Remember when they tried to break us But look at us now You told me the right things at the right time You got me feeling wild See now I love myself much more than I did yesterday 'Cause life is too short and we sure got to celebrate And when the world got me going crazy I'll carry on 'Cause I know I'm strong When the world got me going crazy I'll carry on And it's all because of I'll carry on despite of the things they've said and done They'll never kill this fire Your love will take me higher It's all because of you Because of you Well, because of you Because of you I keep on going, baby, baby, for a brighter day And when the world got me going crazy I'll carry on See, I'll carry on because of you When the world got me going crazy I'll carry on Say I'll carry on And when the world got me going crazy See, I will carry on And it's all because of you Because of you Becаuѕe of you

Let 3 - Mama ŠČ!

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 7th (SF1) Country Appearances: 27 (18 finals) First participation: 1993 Best Result: 4th (1996, 1999) Artist pronouns: Damir Martinović Mrle (He/Him); Dražen Baljak (He/Him); Ivan Bojčić (He/Him); Matej Zec (He/Him); Zoran Prodanović Prlja (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Mommy bought the tractor SHCH Mommy bought the tractor SHCH Mommy bought the tractor Trajna Nina Armageddon-granny SHCH Mommy bought the tractor SHCH Mommy bought the tractor SHCH Mommy bought the tractor Trajna Nina Armageddon-granny TRACTOR Mommy kissed the moron SHCH Mommy kissed the moron SHCH Mommy kissed the moron Trajna Nina Armageddon-granny A B C Č Ć D DŽ Đ E F G H I J K L LJ M N NJ E F G H I J K L LJ M N NJ O P R S Š T U V Z Ž… Mommy, mommy, mommy, I'm going to play Mom, I'm going to war That little psychopath (War, war) Evil little psychopath (War, war) Alligator psychopath (War, War) Mommy, I'm going to war TRACTOR Mommy kissed the moron SHCH Mommy kissed the moron SHCH Mommy kissed the moron Trajna Nina Armageddon-granny That little psychopath (Mommy, we're going to war) Evil little psychopath (War, war) Alligator psychopath (Mommy, we're going to war) Mommy, I'm going to war That little psychopath (Mommy, we're going to war) Evil little psychopath (War, war) Alligator psychopath (Mommy, we're going to war) Mommy, I'm going to war Mommy, mommy, mommy… That little psychopath (Mommy, we're going to war) Evil little psychopath (War, war) Alligator pѕychopath (Mommy, we're going to war) Mommy, I'm going to wаr SHCH

Andrew Lambrou - Break A Broken Heart

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 9th (SF2) Country Appearances: 38 (31 finals) First participation: 1981 Best Result: 2nd (2018) Artist pronouns: He / Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: The lights went out I hit the ground You didn't mind that I was bleeding out You filled my life With minor songs I loved you but you loved to do me wrong I miss your kiss, gasoline and a matchstick Red Lights, flashes, rising out of the ashes I see you For who you are But you can't break a broken heart You lift me up and leave me in the gutter Tear me up and move on to another I'm torn apart but I am a survivor You can't, you can't break a broken heart No-o-o You can't break a broken heart No-o-o An all-time low But I'll get by And over you I'll find the highest high You did your best To do your worst I got used to all the ways it hurt Feel the fever telling me that I need her Science fiction turning into an addiction I see you For who you are But you can't break a broken heart You lift me up and leave me in the gutter Tear me up and move on to another I'm torn apart but I am a survivor You can't, you can't break a broken heart No-o-o You can't break a broken heart No-o-o Oh I miss your kiss, gasoline and a matchstick Red Lights, flashes, rising from the ashes You lift me up and leave me in the gutter Tear me up and move on to another I'm torn apart but I am a ѕurvivor You can't break a No-o-o Oh you can't break a broken No-o-o You can't, you can't break a broken heart You can't, you can't, you can't break a broken heart You can't, you can't break a broken heart You can't You can't break a broken heаrt

Vesna - My Sister's Crown

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 13th (SF1) Country Appearances: 10 (4 finals) First participation: 2007 Best Result: 6th (2018) Artist pronouns: Bára (She/Her); Markét (She/Her); Olesya (She/Her); Patricie (She/Her); Tanita (She/Her); Tereza (She/Her);
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: My sister won't stand in the corner Nor will she listen to you My sister, wild at heart Will never let you tie her down My sister won't stand in the corner Nor will she listen to you My sister's crown Don't take it down Don't take it down Nobody has right to do it She's beautiful And capable She is her own queen And she will prove it You can take your hands back No one wants more boys dead We're not your dolls We're not your dolls Life's not a moneybag Blood's on your God's head You can't steal our souls You can't steal our souls My beautiful sister, you are so strong Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My beautiful sister, you are so strong Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My sister's crown, don't take it down Give me your hand don't be afraid Come swim with your sisters There's no place for hate in our sea God forbid Don't be sad Hop trop, these girls ain't here for you nonstop Remember we're sisters till the end! You can take your hands back No one wants more boys dead We're not your dolls We're not your dolls Life's not a moneybag Blood's on your God's head You can't steal our souls You can't steal our souls My beautiful sister, you are so strong Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My beautiful sister, you are so strong Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My sister's crown, don't take it down My sister's crown, don't take it down All the sisters of the world Come together with a prayer Choose love over power My beautiful sister, you are so strong Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My beautiful sister, you are so strong Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My beautiful sister, you are so strong (My sister's crown, don't take it down) Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My beautiful sister, you are so strong (My sister's crown, don't take it down) Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My beautiful sister, you are so strong (My sister's crown, don't take it down) Brave and the only one, the crown is yours My beautiful sister, you are so strong (My sister's crown, don't take it down) Brave and the only one, the crown is yours We're with you in our hearts We stand for you

Reiley - Breaking My Heart

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 1st (SF2) Country Appearances: 50 (44 finals) First participation: 1957 Best Result: 1st (1963, 2000, 2013) Artist pronouns: He/Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Do you remember Said it'd be easier if I was dead Cause whenever You tryna start something I'm in my head Pink skies, red wine I called you mine September Naked by your side On and off Couldn't meet me in the middle I got lost Still thinking 'bout September If we could go back to the start Bet we'd still be falling apart I'm not scared to love you But I'm scared of breaking my heart If we could go back to the start Bet we'd still be falling apart I'm not scared to love you But I'm scared of breaking my heart Now I remember I used to tell you all my deepest fears When fighting You used 'em just to force some tears Pink skies Just like when we were fine In September Now I'm crying by your side On and off Couldn't meet me in the middle I got lost Still thinking 'bout September If we could go back to the start Bet we'd still be falling apart I'm not scared to love you But I'm scared of breaking my heart If we could go back to the start Bet we'd still be falling apart I'm not scared to love you But I'm scared of breaking my heart If we'd go back to the start You'd still be breaking my heart If we'd go back to the start You'd still be breaking my heart On and off Couldn't meet me in the middle I got lost Still thinking 'bout September If we could go back to the start Bet we'd still be falling apart I'm not scared to love you But I'm scared of breaking my heart If we could go back to the start Bet we'd still be falling apart I'm not scared to love you But I'm scared of breaking my heart If we'd go back to the start You'd still be breaking my heart If we'd go back to the start You'd still be breaking my heart If we'd go back to the start You'd still be breaking my heart If we'd go back to the start You'd ѕtill be breaking my heаrt

Alika - Bridges

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 4th (SF2) Country Appearances: 27 (17 finals) First participation: 1994 Best Result: 1st (2001) Artist pronouns: She/Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Now I'm heading home To solid ground Realised that all the lies I've told myself have died Bring me to the place Where I belong Filled with all the memories and dreams I have ignored Aaaaa Aaaa Aaaaa There is always time To get back on track Tearing down the walls Slowly every step Now I see myself Building up a world of bridges There is one more thing You need to know That I forgive myself for all the lies I said before Now I see the road Of leading lights Showing me where I should go and what to leave behind Aaaa Aaaa There is always time To get back on track Tearing down the walls Slowly every step Now I see myself Building up a world of bridges You will find a way To begin again No more time to waste Or to play pretend Now I see myself Building up a world of bridges I remember all the things that I went through All the lies and blurry lines and city lights I knew Now I'm strong enough to see what lays inside And I can feel it all There is always time To get back on track Tearing down the walls Slowly every step Now I see myself Building up a world of bridges You will find a way To begin again No more time to waste Or to play pretend Now I see myself Building up а world of bridgeѕ

Käärijä - Cha Cha Cha

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 15th (SF1) Country Appearances: 55 (47 finals) First participation: 1961 Best Result: 1st (2006) Artist pronouns: He/Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: This exhausting week and the many long days are behind There's only bar and piña colada on my mind There is some time for a few, the night is still youngish This icy shell is something I have to demolish Holding on the drinks with both hands tied on them like a Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha, no There's no tomorrow when I grab a pint tightly like a Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha, no Wanna mess my head up and to free my mind of fear like a Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha, no And I stay on this seat until I have to climb off it like a A couple piña coladas I have devoured Yet the expression I have on my face is sour, yeah yeah ye ye yeh There is some time for a few, the night is still youngish This icy shell is something I have to demolish The floor is calling me when I'm no longer so frozen Like a cha cha cha I am approachin' Holding on the drinks with both hands tied on them like a Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha, no There's no tomorrow when I grab a pint tightly like a Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha, no Wanna mess my head up and to free my mind of fear like a Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha, no And I stay on this seat until I have to climb off it like a whoa I head towards the dance floor Like a cha cha cha And this world ain't making me scared no more Like a cha cha cha When Champagne all over myself I pour Cha cha cha One eye keeps turning crossed too far And talking is so hard when this different side of me does its part Cha cha cha I don't usually go and drop my guard, not me But now I am that guy, now I am that guy I head towards dance floor Like a cha cha cha And this world ain't making me scared no more Like a cha cha cha When Champagne all over myѕelf I pour Like a cha cha cha Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha aha Like a cha cha cha Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha Cha cha cha cha cha cha chа

La Zarra - Évidemment

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 64 (64 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1958, 1960, 1962, 1969, 1977) Artist pronouns: She / Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: My heart, my hand, my eyes, my hips Nothing's mine anymore I kill myself to give them life And act like it was nothing In my hell garden The plants are watered with the dreams and tears Even at the top of the highest mountain You still can't touch the sky Obviously All these promises I hear are passing Like the wind Obviously It's always quiet before the storm Don't you forget It's always too good to be true But never too ugly to be unreal Obviously This girl little that I was Will never be the same I trade my future, to get my past back But time is treacherous I look for love but never find it Like a lost key It's not clear in my head I want the truth but I keep avoiding it You might be on the top of the world Still your finger won't touch the sky Obviously All these promises I hear are passing Like the wind Obviously This girl little that I was Will never be the same Because I sing My life and yours, a little romance As I stand naked before you Give me a chance From you to me, from me to you Didn't I succeed singing the Great France It's always too good to be true But never too ugly to be unreal Obviously This girl little that I was Will never be the sаme Obviouѕly

Iru - Echo

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 11th (SF2) Country Appearances: 14 (7 finals) First participation: 2007 Best Result: 9th (2010, 2011) Artist pronouns: She / Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Days in a row I'm thinking, I know I've got a big faith My love is my crown Will be better way Will be better day now It is not a secret Life is love Thing is known Like in dreams Going through the life together Going through the life together Like in dreams Days in a row I'm thinking, I know I've got a big faith My love is my crown Will be better way Will be better day now It is not a secret Days in a row I'm thinking, I know I've got a big faith My love is my crown Will be better way Will be better day now It is not a secret Going through the life together Going through the life together Days in a row I'm thinking, I know I've got a big faith My love is my crown Will be better way Will be better day now It is not a secret Days in a row I'm thinking, I know My love is not a fake This feeling is lord Will be better way Will be better day now It is not a secret My soul's like a fortress I feel I'm progressed Words getting worthless Love is a wordless Oh… When life is loved Loved… Days in a row I'm thinking, I know I've got a big faith My love is my crown Will be better way Will be better day now It is not а ѕecret

Lord Of The Lost - Blood & Glitter

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 65 (65 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1982, 2010) Artist pronouns: Chris (He/Him); Gared (He/Him); Klaas (He/Him); Niklas (He/Him); Pi (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Blood and glitter Sweet and bitter We're so happy we could die Blood and glitter What we are is but a choice A promise to ourselves We are free to break and change Never forget? Let it go This or that? No need to know Whether above or below We are all from the same blood Blood and glitter, sweet and bitter We're so happy we could die Blood and glitter, sweet and bitter We're so happy we could die Blood and glitter, saint and sinner We do fall before we rise Now go, go Let your blood flow, flow With broken wings, we'll learn to fly We are blood and glitter Keep your head up in the clouds With two feet on the ground Life's too fast so make it count Never forget? Let it go This or that? No need to know Whether above or below We are all from the same blood Blood and glitter, sweet and bitter We're so happy we could die Blood and glitter, saint and sinner We do fall before we rise Now go, go Let your blood flow, flow With broken wings, we'll learn to fly We are blood and glitter Let your blood flow Blood and glitter Let your blood flow Blood and glitter, sweet and bitter We're so happy we could die Blood and glitter, sweet and bitter We're so happy we could die Blood and glitter, saint and sinner We do fall before we rise Now go, go Let your blood flow, flow With broken wingѕ, we'll learn to fly We are blood and glitter Blood аnd glitter

Victor Vernicos - What They Say

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 8th (SF2) Country Appearances: 42 (40 finals) First participation: 1974 Best Result: 1st (2005) Artist pronouns: He/Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Late August Feet start to shake heart starts to ache Can't focus Panic I lay on the floor and I hate That I'm holding on My lungs'll break can't stop to make My mind up Time starts to rain clouds not afraid Of the pain they're giving Anxious the way I'm breathing Can't say that I am longing for Another day to break my spirit Insane and I can tell who's winning Wish this was something I could just ignore Well you know what they say Lost souls make sure no one loses their way Hurt ones can't stand seeing others in pain Oh I am both now I got too much on my plate And I save all the others cause for me it's too… Nostalgic mind I miss the days when my heart wouldn't ache and I'm drowning, time Quicksand of life, we don't live to die Now I'm tryna, fight All of the lights that leave me so blind As a writer But I'm not an actor no I don't live my own Life and I hate my feelings I'm overwhelmed and heated Can't say that I am longing for Another day to break my spirit Insane and I can tell who's winning Wish this was something I could just ignore Well you know what they say Lost souls make sure no one loses their way Hurt ones can't stand seeing others in pain Oh I am both now I got too much on my plate And I save all the others cause for me it's too… Well you know what they say Lost souls make sure no one loses their way Hurt ones can't stand seeing others in pain Oh I am both now I got too much on my plate And I save all the others cause for me it'ѕ too lаte

Diljá - Power

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 7th (SF2) Country Appearances: 34 (27 finals) First participation: 1986 Best Result: 2nd (1999, 2009) Artist pronouns: She/Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: I'm ready to let you go Won't hold you back no more Go on spread your wings and fly away Been carrying you way too long Like an obsession I thought you were a living part of me But I got my power in my hand You hold no power over me I'll take my flowers while I can So let the love shower over me Oh oh ohh… You hold no p-p-p-power over me Oh oh ohh… You hold no p-p-p-power over me I'm not doing this dance again So goodbye old friend Tired of finding meaning in the dark I'm releasing all of you In gratitude Replacing you with light that fills my heart But I got my power in my hand You hold no power over me I'll take my flowers while I can So let the love shower over me Oh oh ohh… You hold no p-p-p-power over me I'll take my flowers while I cаn So let the love ѕhower over me Oh oh ohh… You hold no p-p-p-power over me Oh oh ohh… You hold no p-p-p-power over me

Wild Youth - We Are One

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 6th (SF1) Country Appearances: 55 (45 finals) First participation: 1965 Best Result: 1st (1970, 1980, 1987, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996) Artist pronouns: Callum (He/Him); Conor (He/Him); David (He/Him); Edward (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: We take our first breath And then we exhale Then we give it all we got Until we fail We get back up again We take a look around Oh, life can be a long road But at least we're not alone We might be different, we might be unique You might be a leader, I might be a freak And we might be different But under the falling sun Tonight we are one We are one When we rise, we rise like the sun When we go down, we go down, we go down, we go down We take our first step And then we fall But still we keep on going Climbing every wall We keep on fighting Turning every stone And life can be a long road At least we're not alone We might be different, we might be unique You might be a leader, I might be a freak And we might be different But under the falling sun Tonight we are one We are one When we rise, we rise like the sun When we go down, we go down, we go down We are one (We might be different, we might be unique) We are one (You might be a leader, I might be a freak) When we rise, we rise like the sun When we go down, we go down, we go down, we go down We are one (We might be different, we might be unique) You might be a leader, I might be a freak We might be different, but under the falling ѕun Tonight we аre one

Noa Kirel - Unicorn

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 9th (SF1) Country Appearances: 44 (37 finals) First participation: 1973 Best Result: 1st (1978, 1979, 1998, 2018) Artist pronouns: She / Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Hey, you don't like the way I'm talking Hey, so you stand there keep on call me names No, I'm not your enemy so If you're gonna do it, don't do it Hey, do you wanna check my DNA? Older stories, time to go away And believe in fairytales oh If you're gonna do it… I'm gonna stand here like a unicorn Out here on my own I got the power of a unicorn Don't you ever learn? That I won't look back I won't look down I'm going up You better turn around The power of a unicorn The power of a unicorn History caught in a loop Don't you wanna change it? You know that we can, you and me Can write a new book Don't you wanna change it now? It's gonna be Phenomen-phenomen-phenomenal Phenomen-phenomenal Feminine-feminine-femininal I'm gonna stand here like a unicorn Out here on my own I got the power of a unicorn Don't you ever learn? That I won't look back I won't look down I'm going up You better turn around The power of a unicorn The power of a unicorn It's gonna be Phenomen-phenomen-phenomenal Phenomen-phenomenal I'm not like everybody else In front of the rest of the world It's gonna be Phenomen-phenomen-phenomenal Phenomen-phenomenal You can call me queen I'm not trying to impress You wanna see me dance? You wanna see me dance? You wanna see me dance? Watch me It's gonna be U-ni-corn U-ni-corn U-ni-corn U-ni-corn I'm ѕtanding like а…

Marco Mengoni - Due Vite

Song Info
    Final Draw: 9th 2023 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 47 (47 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1964, 1990, 2021) Artist pronouns: He/Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: We're the only ones awake in the whole universe And I still don't know your desert well Maybe it's somewhere in my heart Where the sun never shines Where sometimes I lose you But if I want I get you We're a book on the floor in an empty house Which looks like ours Coffee with lemon To fight a hangover You look like a blurry photo And we screwed up one more night Outside a club And thank goodness If this is the last song And then the moon will explode I'll be there to tell you you're wrong, you're wrong and you know it The music doesn't make it here I know that you don't sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep ever How two lives keep turning We're the only ones awake in the whole universe Shouting out a bit of our anger on a rooftop That no one feels this way That no one watches movies anymore The flowers in your room My metallic top We're a book on the floor in an empty house Which looks like ours Lost among people So many words Without ever an answer And we screwed up one more night Outside a club And thank goodness If this is the last song And then the moon will explode I'll be there to tell you you're wrong, you're wrong and you know it The music doesn't make it here And you don't sleep And where will you be? Where are you going? When life then goes too far All the running, the fighting, the mistakes you make When something upsets you I know that you're not sleeping Turn off the light even if you don't feel like it We stay in the dark, wrapped up Only in the sound of the voice Beyond the madness that dances in all things Two lives, look what a mess If this is the last song (And then the moon will explode) I'll be there to tell you you're wrong, you're wrong and you know it The music doesn't make it here I know thаt you don't sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep ever How two liveѕ keep turning

Sudden Lights - Aijā

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 4th (SF1) Country Appearances: 22 (10 finals) First participation: 2000 Best Result: 1st (2002) Artist pronouns: Andrejs (He/Him); Kārlis MZ (He/Him); Kārlis V (He/Him); Mārtiņš (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: You said some words didn't hear you fall asleep People were talking louder from my TV screen I heard them scream it was too dark to see Don't cry I'll try to say the right words at the right times Sing you lullabies Please, don't wake up Wake up You still think we live in a world so beautiful You see, I think I don't believe in this stuff anymore Don't cry I'll try to say the right words at the right times Sing you lullabies Please, don't wake up Wake up Don't cry I'll try to say the right words at the right times Sing you lullabies Please, don't wake up Wake up Please don't make me wake Please, don't wake up Wаke up Lull, lull In sweet sleep Lull, lull In sweet ѕleep

Monika Linkytė - Stay

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 15th (SF2) Country Appearances: 22 (15 finals) First participation: 1994 Best Result: 6th (2006) Artist pronouns: She/Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto I've carried sadness with me I hid it well since sixteen And all the crying, all the fighting It kept putting out the fire That burned so bright within me As I look back to all these years To broken dreams disguising fear Being someone that I'm really not Just stay with me My heart is bleeding I need your healing Wait for me Well, it ain't easy To love someone like me Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Finally my heart is beating Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Finally my heart is beating I took it all on myself I asked for nobody's help Had to taste it and embrace it All the bitterness of failure To find myself within me Just stay with me My heart is bleeding I need your healing Wait for me Well, it ain't easy To love someone like me Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Finally my heart is beating Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Finally my heart is beating Just stay Just ѕtаy Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto Čiūto tūto

The Busker - Dance (Our Own Party)

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 2nd (SF1) Country Appearances: 34 (26 finals) First participation: 1971 Best Result: 2nd (2002, 2005) Artist pronouns: David (He/Him); Jean Paul (He/Him); Sean (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Wait now, can you speak up It's a little bit loud I'm a little bit lost, oh Fogged up Might be the drinks Or the social tease of anxiety The tension I'm getting The faces I drew on I can't focus Should've known this When the tik gets toking I'm gone I feel better In my sweater Got my stereo I'll play you songs you know But hey, wait What you say? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? It's on Yeah, we go outside Take the very first ride Try to save our night If you're keen I got some indoor shoes I can offer you Get you in the groove The tension is lifting Another moment would've been too much This the real me Our own Party Our own Party Our own Party I feel better In my sweater GaGa Radio Is this the song you know? But hey, wait What you say? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? I feel better In my sweater GaGa Radio Is this the song you know? But hey What you ѕay? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dance? Do you want to dаnce?

Pasha Parfeni - Soarele şi Luna

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 10th (SF1) Country Appearances: 17 (12 finals) First participation: 2005 Best Result: 3rd (2017) Artist pronouns: He/Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Dense leaf forest I think I've found my bride (Like this, like this, like this…) River Nistru with pristine water I got lost, and it's only her fault (Like this, like this, like this…) I sang her so many songs Until she wanted to kiss me (Like this, like this, like this…) I sang to her, I danced with her I pampered her in all sorts of ways (Like this, like this, like this…) The Sun, the Sun The Sun and the Moon Will hold, will hold Will hold our wedding crown The Sun, the Sun The Sun and the Moon Will hold, will hold Will hold our wedding crown The Sun, the Sun The Sun and the Moon Will hold, will hold Will hold our wedding crown The Sun, the Sun The Sun and the Moon Will hold, will hold Will hold our wedding crown I promised my bride A wedding under a starry sky (Like this, like this, like this…) I gave her on the seventh evening A ring with a precious stone (Like this, like this, like this…) The Sun and the Moon (The Sun and the Moon) Will hold our wedding crown (Will hold our wedding crown) The Sun, the Sun The Sun and the Moon Will hold, will hold Will hold our wedding crown I promised my bride A wedding under a starry sky I gave her on the seventh evening I gave her on the seventh evening A ring with a precious ѕtone The Sun and the Moon (The Sun and the Moon) Will hold our wedding crown (Will hold our wedding crown) The Sun, the Sun The Sun and the Moon Will hold, will hold (Will hold our wedding crown) The Sun and the Moon (The Sun and the Moon) Will hold our wedding crown (Will hold our wedding crown) The Sun, the Sun The Sun аnd the Moon Will hold, will hold Will hold our wedding crown

Mia Nicolai & Dion Cooper - Burning Daylight

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 14th (SF1) Country Appearances: 62 (53 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1957, 1959, 1969, 1975, 2019) Artist pronouns: Mia Nicolai (She/Her); Dion Cooper (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: I don't find any joy anymore From the same old cycle Don't know what made me happy before From all to zero Where did I go? Between falling and running I've been trying to get on my feet in time I've never been good at crying Always wanted to be the tough type I'm sorry I'm just human I'm losing myself while chasing highs I'm losing myself while chasing highs And burning daylight I don't believe in God anymore 'Cause where did she go? I don't know what I've been looking for I guess a hero Between falling and running I've been trying to get on my feet in time I've never been good at crying Always wanted to be the tough type I'm sorry I'm just human I'm losing myself while chasing highs And burning daylight I'm scared that I'm falling behind I'm losing myself while chasing highs I'm losing myself while chasing highѕ And burning dаylight Goodbye old life Goodbye old life Goodbye old life Goodbye old life Goodbye old life Goodbye old life

Alessandra - Queen Of Kings

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 1st (SF1) Country Appearances: 60 (57 finals) First participation: 1960 Best Result: 1st (1985, 1995, 2009) Artist pronouns: She/Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: We will always fight, but Love and faith kidnapped by people Our Motto will be like this: I came; I saw; I conquered She, queen of the kings Running so fast Beating the wind Nothing in this world could stop the spread of her wings She, queen of the kings Broken her cage Threw out the keys She will be the warrior of north and southern seas Got raven hair as dark as night Icy eyes outta sight, outta sight Her heart in spite, is warm and bright Her smile awakes the northern light Looking out she calls Lai-laida-dai-daida Who will conquer all? All Her name is She, queen of the kings Running so fast Beating the wind Nothing in this world could stop the spread of her wings She, queen of the kings Broken her cage Threw out the keys She will be the warrior of north and southern seas A firestone forged in flames Wildest card run the game, run the game Can't say the same in this world of change Don't fear the pain just break the chain Looking out she calls Lai-laida-dai-daida Who will conquer all? All Her name is She, queen of the kings Running so fast Beating the wind Nothing in this world could stop the spread of her wings She, queen of the kings Broken her cage Threw out the keys She will be the warrior of north and southern seas Her name is She, queen of the kings Running so fast Beating the wind Nothing in this world could stop the spread of her wings She, queen of the kings Broken her cage Threw out the keys She will be the warrior of north and southern seаѕ

Blanka - Solo

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 9th (SF2) Country Appearances: 24 (15 finals) First participation: 1994 Best Result: 2nd (1994) Artist pronouns: She/Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Baby It's kind of crazy How else to phrase it? With you I've lost my senses Baby What happened to ya? I thought I knew ya But now it's time to face it You're hot and cold High and you're low Messin' with my mind No, oh-oh, that's not how it goes So, let me spell it out Now I'm better solo, solo I never let me down, didi-down-down-down Now I'm gonna show ya, show ya Show you what it is you're missing out Now I'm better solo, solo I never let me down, didi-down-down-down Now I'm gonna show ya, show ya How I be getting down, solo Tell me Now, was it worth it? Playin' me dirty But now who's laughing, baby? Watch me All eyes on me now Bet you regret how What goes around comes around You're hot and cold High and you're low Messin' with my mind No, oh-oh, that's not how it goes So, let me spell it out Now I'm better solo, solo I never let me down, didi-down-down-down Now I'm gonna show ya, show ya Show you what it is you're missing out Now I'm better solo, solo I never let me down, didi-down-down-down Now I'm gonna show ya, show ya How I be getting down, solo No, no, I'm going solo Yeah, ya better, better, watch me now 'Cause I know how to let go Gonna make it, make it on my own Oh, no, I'm going solo Yeah, ya better, better, watch me now 'Cause I know how to let go So, it's clear to see I'm Now I'm better solo, solo I never let me down, didi-down-down-down Now I'm gonna show ya, show ya Show you what it is you're missing out Now I'm better solo, solo I never let me down, didi-down-down-down Now I'm gonna show ya, show yа How I be getting down, ѕolo

Mimicat - Ai Coração

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 5th (SF1) Country Appearances: 53 (44 finals) First participation: 1964 Best Result: 1st (2017) Artist pronouns: She/Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Oh, heart That won't let me be You won't give me peace You leave me unfit My head and throat are circling around That won't undo itself, and yet you feel no sympathy I feel Dizzy Every day worse I don't know things that I used to know My pulse is racing like mad I feel crazy, totally senile My chest is burning My mouth is dry What's happening to me? What to do love, I can't do it like this Because I don't even feel like myself Oh, heart Oh, heart Tell me if you are mine? Hours go by and I can't sleep I hear the owls and my neighbours too My mind is gone, and it got lost in there Somebody please snap me out of this The doctor says there's nothing to be done "Lost cause", I saw him writing I'm lost in another dimension I am now a huge mess My chest is burning My mouth is dry What's happening to me? What to do love, I can't do it like this Because I dont even feel like myself Oh, heart Oh, heart Oh, heart Tell me if you are mine? My chest is burning My mouth is dry What's happening to me? What to do love, I can't do it like this Because I don't even feel like myѕelf Oh, heart Oh, heart Oh, heart Oh, heart Tell me if you аre mine?

Theodor Andrei - D.G.T. (Off And On)

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 3rd (SF2) Country Appearances: 22 (19 finals) First participation: 1994 Best Result: 3rd (2005, 2010) Artist pronouns: He/Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: D.G.T. (Off and On) How much I write, with any skill With any style, however smooth She brings me into a movie, I feel like a child I spin around like a vinyl 'Cause I want to act in her movie How much I stay, how much I give How much I want, how much I drink With any top, any heel Whatever the others talked I still didn't care I would've chosen her out of thousands of women Cause I count, she hides I call her, she doesn't answer A boxing match with dozens of rounds And just like a ring She plays me on her fingers I believe in her But she lies so beautifully She turns me upside-down 'Cause she talks dirty But only when she wants Lies so easily Leaves the bed empty On her fingers I believe in her But she lies so beautifully She turns me upside-down Talks dirty But only when she wants Lies so easily Leaves the bed empty Don't you now, don't you now Now don't you just wanna sit right next to me Favorite dress on the floor in your dreams The scent of mistake just reminds you of me And now all of your demons keep screaming my name Take a little sip of venom, now Say you love me Say you want me now Fool me all over again, baby Lost in your eyes Nights I crave the touch of you Wondering just what you do I'm beggin you I'm on my knees Take your clothes off step on me Lost in your bedsheets Tryna get closer With marks on my neck And your makeup all over Photos of us, babe Remind me still of ya King without a queen What's another way to get me sober? DGT, why are you scared, tell me quickly You rushed through my head on all of my pillows DGT, why can't you see that i'm thirsty for Her poison Off and on Like a radio song (What?) Messing me around (Uh) Turning upside down (Yeah) Dirty talking me Every day's a game (Every day's a game) Lets me sleep alone She plays me like oh I believe in her But she lies so beautifully She turns me upside-down 'Cause she talks dirty But only when she wants Lies so easily Leaves the bed empty On her fingers I believe in her But she lies so beautifully She turns me upside-down Talks dirty But only when she wants Lies so easily Leаves the bed empty (On her fingerѕ)

Piqued Jacks - Like An Animal

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 12th (SF2) Country Appearances: 12 (3 finals) First participation: 2008 Best Result: 19th (2019) Artist pronouns: E-King (He/Him); HolyHargot (He/Him); littleladle (He/Him); Magic-o (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: C'mon, baby, come and find me I can smell you like an animal Bring the party, Aphrodite, and I'll tease you on the dancefloor You have, you have snake eyes And I get, I get butterflies You have, you have snake eyes With your hips, with your sexy look, you paralyse And I get, I get butterflies In my ears, in my stomach all the time Come on baby, come and find me I can smell you like an animal Bring the party, Aphrodite, and I'll chase you on the dance floor Come on baby, come and find me I can smell you like an animal Bring the party, Aphrodite, and I'll chase you on the dance floor You have, you have a biting tongue And it gets, it gets me so unstrung You have, you have a biting tongue To tie me up and deviate my inner thoughts And it gets highly dangerous Like a drug in my veins, you are poison Come on baby, come and find me I can smell you like an animal Bring the party, Aphrodite, and I'll chase you on the dance floor Come on baby, come and find me I can smell you like an animal Bring the party, Aphrodite, and I'll chase you on the dance floor Come on baby (I can smell you like an animal) Come on baby (I can smell you like an animal) The way, she knows the way The way to turn me on The way, she knowѕ the way The wаy to turn me on

Luke Black - Samo Mi Se Spava

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 3rd (SF1) Country Appearances: 14 (11 finals) First participation: 2007 Best Result: 1st (2007) Artist pronouns: He/Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Baby watch the world on fire It is all a game to me I don't wanna choose my fighter Who's taking control of me? Hello? I just wanna sleep Go to sleep I just wanna sleep forever Like it better when I dream I want to sleep forever While the world is on fire I just wanna close my eyes And just get it over with I want to sleep forever While the world is on fire Night, infinite hours Devils on my shoulder I just wanna sleep forever To beat them that way Hello? Game over (go to sleep) (I just wanna sleep) I just wanna sleep forever Like it better when I dream I want to sleep forever While the world is on fire I just wanna close my eyes And just get it over with I want to sleep forever While the world is on fire War Violence Rage Virus Moral sleeps While the world is on fire Voice silenced Guns Riots Moral sleeps While the world is on fire Go to sleep (I just wanna sleep) (I just wannа ѕleep)

Joker Out - Carpe Diem

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 10th (SF2) Country Appearances: 27 (15 finals) First participation: 1993 Best Result: 7th (1995, 2001) Artist pronouns: Bojan (He/Him); Jan (He/Him); Jure (He/Him); Kris (He/Him); Nace (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: We'll be dancing all night long We'll love each other and play As if there was no tomorrow Ever fewer words, thin ice burning under our feet But we're running away from the draught You must only work for 810,000 years To make your soul breathe a little (Eeny, meeny, miny, moe) You win if you stay alive (I'll take everything) You get nothing (Ah ah ahh) Do you really want it like this? The game of hatred is your thing Thank you, don't count on us On us We'll be dancing all night long We'll love each other and play As if there was no tomorrow We won't count the hours until the dawn arises We'll jump across the mountains To be embraced by the sky The first rain will wash away all the fake glitter So it stops stealing the magic from the dance floors The darkness will bring out the shine in our eyes The game of hatred is your thing Thank you, don't count on us We'll be even louder We'll be dancing all night long We'll love each other and play As if there was no tomorrow We won't count the hours until the dawn arises We'll jump across the mountains We'll accept that we are eternal and happy Only as long as the sky keeps embracing us We danced, loved, and played all night We lived as if there wаѕ No tomorrow

Blanca Paloma - EAEA

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 61 (61 finals) First participation: 1961 Best Result: 1st (1968, 1969) Artist pronouns: She/Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Ya ea Ya ea Oh, come to me, child of mine Oh, come to me, child of mine Sleep by my side Because in my chest there's a shelter A little shelter for your grief Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Little tears from the Nile, sleepless nights My child, when I die May they bury me in the moon So that I'll see you every night So that I'll see you every night So that I'll see you every night Every night but one Oh, come to me, child of mine (Oh child of mine, kid of mine) Kid of my loves Whose eyes like a Sun Illuminate me at night Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Little tears from the Nile, sleepless nights My child, when I die May they bury me in the moon So that I'll see you every night So that I'll see you every night So that I'll see you every night (Let's go, Blanca Paloma) My child, when I die May they bury me in the moon So that I'll see you every night Every night but one Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Little tears from the Nile, sleepless nightѕ Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Ya ea ea, Ya ea ea Ya ea ea, Ya ea eа

Loreen - Tattoo

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 11th (SF1) Country Appearances: 61 (60 finals) First participation: 1958 Best Result: 1st (1974, 1984, 1991, 1999, 2012, 2015) Artist pronouns: She/Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: I don't wanna go But baby we both know This is not our time It's time to say goodbye Until we meet again 'Cause this is not the end It will come a day When we will find our way Violins playing and the angels crying When the stars align then I'll be there No I don't care about them all 'Cause all I want is to be loved And all I care about is you You stuck on me like a tattoo No I don't care about the pain I'll walk through fire and through rain Just to get closer to you You stuck on me like a tattoo I'm letting my hair down I'm taking it cool You got my heart in your hand Don't lose it my friend It's all that I got Violins playing and the angels crying When the stars align then I'll be there No I don't care about them all 'Cause all I want is to be loved And all I care about is you You stuck on me like a tattoo No I don't care about the pain I'll walk through fire and through rain Just to get closer to you You stuck on me like a tattoo Oh I don't care about them all 'Cause all I want is to be loved And all I care about is you You stuck on me like a tattoo I don't care about the pain I'll walk through fire and through rain Just to get closer to you You stuck on me like a tattoo All I care about is love Oh oh oh All I care about is love You ѕtuck on me like a tаttoo

Remo Forrer - Watergun

Song Info
    Final Draw: TBC 2023 Semi-Final Draw: 8th (SF1) Country Appearances: 62 (51 finals) First participation: 1956 Best Result: 1st (1956, 1988) Artist pronouns: He/Him
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: When we were boys We played pretend Army tanks And army men Hide and seek Grow to be the kings we dream Where did we go? We're standin' on the frontline Where did we go? We go? I don't wanna be a soldier, soldier I don't wanna have to play with real blood We ain't playin' now Can't turn and run No water guns No no I don't wanna be a soldier, soldier I don't wanna have to play with real blood 'Cause we ain't playin' now Can't turn and run No water guns Just body bags that we've become Adolescence, breaking rules Nothin hurts when you're bulletproof I remember, yes, I do, I do Where did we go? We're standin' on the frontline Where did we go? We go? I don't wanna be a soldier, soldier I don't wanna have to play with real blood We ain't playin' now Can't turn and run No water guns No no I don't wanna be a soldier, soldier I don't wanna have to play with real blood 'Cause we ain't playin' now Can't turn and run No water guns Just body bags that we've become What we've become What we've become What we've become Playin' with water guns Not playin' with wаter gunѕ

TVORCHI - Heart Of Steel

Song Info
    Final Draw: 19th 2023 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 17 (17 finals) First participation: 2003 Best Result: 1st (2004, 2016) Artist pronouns: Andrii (He/Him); Jeffery (He/Him)
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: Sometimes gotta let it go Sometimes gotta look away Sometimes you just gotta know When to stick your middle finger up in the air I cannot explain Tell you how I feel Life is just a game And I'm playing for the win Don't be scared to say just what you think 'Cause no matter how bad, someone's listening Don't care what you say Don't care how you feel Get out of my way 'Cause I got a heart of steel Don't care what you say Or how you feel Oh, I got a heart of steel You just like to act a fool Tryna get in my head like When I turn on my headlights I can see right through you Tryna get a reaction I just hit the action move Despite the pain I continue my fight The world is on fire And you act Don't be scared to say just what you think 'Cause no matter how bad, someone's listening Don't care what you say Don't care how you feel Get out of my way 'Cause I got a heart of steel Don't care what you say Or how you feel Oh, I got a heart of steel Don't care what you say Or how you feel Oh, I got a heаrt of ѕteel

Mae Muller - I Wrote A Song

Song Info
    Final Draw: 26th 2023 Semi-Final Draw: N/A Country Appearances: 64 (64 finals) First participation: 1957 Best Result: 1st (1967, 1969, 1976, 1981, 1997) Artist pronouns: She / Her
    |

Lyrics
    English Lyrics: When you said you were leavin' To work on your mental health You didn't mention the cheating You kept that one to yourself I got so mad was gonna Cuss you out, outside your house For everyone to see Wanted to trash your Benz, tell all your friends How cruel you were to me Instead I wrote a song 'Bout how you did me wrong I could have cried at home And spent the night alone Instead I wrote a song I feel much better now Me and my girls are out And we all sing along Instead I wrote a song Da-da-da-da-da-dai… Instead I wrote a song Da-da-da-da-da-dai… Instead I wrote a song I kept my cool and composure My mother would be so proud I was ready for a sentence baby Instead I wrote it all down Oh I was gonna Cuss you out, outside your house For everyone to see Wanted to trash your Benz, tell all your friends How cruel you were to me Instead I wrote a song 'Bout how you did me wrong I could have cried at home And spent the night alone Instead I wrote a song I feel much better now Me and my girls are out And we all sing along Instead I wrote a song Da-da-da-da-da-dai… Instead I wrote a song Da-da-da-da-da-dai… Instead I wrote a song Let's celebrate Dance it away I thought my heart would break Instead I wrote a song 'Bout how you did me wrong I could have cried at home And spent the night alone Instead I wrote a song I feel much better now Me and my girls are out And we all sing along Instead I wrote а ѕong

Years

• Welcome to the E&M Eurovision AFTERPARTY 2023!!!

Eurovision might be officially over for another year, but we're not finished quite yet! Our PC ESC poll is still open for a few more days, and we also have some music related events for you all to enjoy whether you participated in our poll or not, everyone is welcome!

There are two afterparty events this year, a quiz with questions based on the countries in this year's contest, and - in the grand Eurovision tradition - a postcard round!

You have until Thu 8th June at 10:59 PM (UTC) / 11:59pm (BST)https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230805T225900&p1=1440 to submit your answers for either or both quiz events. You also have until then to submit your top 10 ESC songs of 2023 if you would like to. The results of our ESC poll, as well as the afterparty quiz results, will be posted the next day!

I will also be mingling some of the best ever Eurovision tunes into the playlist during this week's QueUp session on:
    Sat 3rd June at 7:00 PM (UTC) / 8:00pm (BST)https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230602T170000&p1=1440
    Click on the time above to see when that is in your local time zone! :)

We hope you will all join in the celebration!!!

I want to give a massive thank you to our beloved Arcaneum who worked tirelessly on the quiz while I was ill goofing off with a piña colada - cha, cha, cha! Thank you, so, so, much! <3

Event #1 - My Big Fat Greek European(ish) Quiz!

Think you're good at quizzing? Try your hand at our general knowledge competition based on each of the countries in this year's Eurovision Song Contest!

There are two questions for each country. The topics span... almost everything! We're not expecting anyone to ace the lot but in the spirit of the ESC, we'll use this as an opportunity to get to know our European (+ extras) peers! You'll have until the end of our event (see afterparty post) to tackle these. No googling, have fun, and... GOOD LUCK!!!

Please message your answers to:
    Starlight

Questions 1-20
    Spoiler:

Questions 21-40
    Spoiler:

Questions 41-60
    Spoiler:

Questions 61-74
    Spoiler:

Event #2 - The Postcards!

Postcards are one of the nicest things about the Eurovision Song Contest, they allow you to see things about each country that perhaps you might not have noticed otherwise. In that spirit, we have posted 1 picture below from each country in this year's contest. There are landmarks, landscapes, famous things, and fabulous places - all you have to do is guess the countries from the postcards!

Some of these might surprise you, and don't worry if you don't know many, this is all about looking for clues, making guesses and having fun whether you get 3 or 30! Remember fam, each country appears only once, so good luck, no googling and most of all have fun!!!

Please message your answers to:
    Starlight

1-9

10-18

19-27

28-37

Answers!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

• The 2023 E&M ESC Results!!!

Your votes have been counted and our ESC winner this year is...

Germany!!!

There is sure to be lots of glitter during the celebration, let's just hope they leave the blood for another time! Congratulations Lord of the Lost!!!

*RESULTS* Eurovision Song Contest PC Event 2023!

Last edited:
    Years

• Afterparty Quiz Results!!!

The quiz answers have been counted and... we have a tie at the top... exactly the same as last year!!!!

Mewtwolover representing Sweden once again won the first event, with Devalue representing Sweden taking victory in round two!

So with history repeating and with one win apiece again, please give a loud cheer for our reigning, defending, undisputed, quiz champions: Mewtwolover & Devalue!!!

*As champions you are eligible to claim a shiny standard virtual Pokémon of your choosing from our wonderful family over at Virtual Pokémon Pet.

You can find the answers to both in their respective posts!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kinda surprised nobody's posted a top 10 yet 🤔

For mine... I listened to every song twice and ended up with an undisputed #1 that no other song came close to for me. This is followed by 6 songs I really liked as well, which I had to listen to a couple times more to try and rank them.
    The last 3 spots are filled up by songs I kinda like, but not nearly as much. These also required a bit of additional plays to determine their order.

1) Germany - Surprised me first time I played it. Starts off as a pretty 'normal' song. Then just goes ''nah, metal time!''. It was the first song I listened to on the first pass through the list that just made me go 'Now this is my jam!'. This type of music just always has my preference, but not only that, I like the message of the song a lot too.

2) Cyprus - did not think much of this song on my first listen. Paid more attention to the lyrics for each song second time around. Probably didn't pay attention enough on the first listen. Rose to a high spot on the second pass. I like his voice a lot. Become second after comparing it with the other 5 top picks.

3) Norway - Good song with a catchy tune that's still stuck in my head. Kept rising steadily while comparing with the other top picks. Could not trump the voice of Cyprus' singer in the end and is in 3rd for me.

4) Estonia - I liked this song straight away. Singer has a really nice voice imo. Not a big fan of the occasional 'aaaaa - aaaaa' and would've ranked it higher without those.

5) Austria - Kinda feels like a guilty pleasure to listen to tbh. Goofy clip, catchy music. I like it, but it stranded at 5th place.

6) Netherlands - Beautiful song. Lacks that bit extra or that catchiness all the songs above have for me to put it higher.

7) Switzerland - Didn't stand out all that much to me in both rounds of listening to all songs. Had it jotted down as a potential 10th if lacking any better options. Listened to it again later on after determining the above 6 to help determine the remaining 4. Liked this song a lot more with each listen. Ended up adding it to the songs I really like, but ended up below the other ones I had already determined. Nearly swapped it around with the Netherlands' song though. This is a beautiful song imo.

The remaining spots are all songs I kinda like, but just don't compare to any of the above for me.

8) Poland - I like the song more than the two below it. It's more catchy than the other two as well.

9) Ukraine - Nice song. Better than the one below imo.

10) Ireland - Honestly a bit of a 'Idk what to put here, but I still have a slot left open' situation. I liked this song enough to put this here over others I had marked down.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Listened to all of them. Did not list a full top 10. Declined to add reasons for most. Usually comes down to liking the melody.

1. France
    2. Portugal
    3. Germany: Mixed the music and lyrics well. Made the contrasts really work.
    4. Estonia
    5. Spain
    6. Georgia
    7. Belgium

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • My top 10:

1. Sweden
    2. Norway
    3. Israel
    4. Serbia
    5. Czechia
    6. Poland
    7. Ukraine
    8. Slovenia
    9. Croatia
    10. Ireland

Years
  • First of all, I apologise to all of you for taking so long to offer you your country badges, I fell very ill in Liverpool, and everything descended into chaos.

This year's quiz event will now form our after-party and will be uploaded in the days following the contest!

Also, anyone that hasn't had a chance to share your top ten yet... there is still time! Because of my issues, I will not be closing submissions for several days 😊

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for posting your top ten!!! I always love hearing people's thoughts and feelings about the different songs!

You will be waving the flag for Estonia this year! Your optional signature code is below:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you for taking part! Great to see some love for France, but also that is another really strong showing for Germany... could they be this year's Austria and take the crown?

You will be waving the flag for... Georgia! You can find your optional code below:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you for your top ten! Your favourite could very well end up winning the whole thing this year! Stockholm 2024?

Sweden has also been selected as your country to show love and support to! I'm not sure someone has rolled their favourite country before!

Your code is below:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Germany ended last... 😢
    it was definitely not the worst of the bunch imo... oh well.

As usual I didn't stay up to watch the voting... that stuff lasts till past 1AM xD

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Germany ended last... 😢
    it was definitely not the worst of the bunch imo... oh well.

As usual I didn't stay up to watch the voting... that stuff lasts till past 1AM xD

Spoiler:

I am still so shocked by this! It was such a vivid performance and the fact that it got next to nothing in points is so wild to me.

I will say that I was definitely Team Finland this year, with Croatia close behind. What was crazy to see was that when it came to the telephone votes, I don't think Sweden got a single 12, whereas Finland had over 50% of the countries giving them a 12, kinda crazy!

Just to let you know about the afterparty stuff, we should have that up soon for you all!

Years
  • I will post the afterparty quiz tomorrow on the 1st! Sorry for not posting it sooner but I have been extremely unwell. You will then have one week until the end of the 8th of June (UK time) to submit your quiz answers plus any top 10's for this year's contest if you haven't already!

The results of both the quiz and our ESC event will be posted on the 9th!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Time for the afterparty!

The ESC might be over for another year, but we're not finished just yet... we have two music related events for you all to enjoy!

They can be found in this post!

You have until Thu 8th June at 10:59 PM (UTC) / 11:59pm (BST)https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230805T225900&p1=1440 to submit your answers for either or both quiz events. You also have until then to submit your top 10 ESC songs of 2023 if you would like to. The results of our ESC poll, as well as the afterparty quiz results, will be posted the next day!

I will also be mingling some of the best ever Eurovision tunes into the playlist during this week's QueUp session on:
    Sat 3rd June at 7:00 PM (UTC) / 8:00pm (BST)https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230602T170000&p1=1440
    Click on the time above to see when that is in your local time zone! :)

We hope you will all join in the celebration!!!

I want to give a massive thank you to our beloved Arcaneum who worked tirelessly on the quiz while I was ill goofing off with a piña colada - cha, cha, cha! Thank you, so, so, much! <3

Years
  • Better get my own votes in!

Remember tonight is the deadline for anyone that still wants to vote, I'll leave the vote open an extra hour or so while I tally up!

Just missing out on my top 10 were:

15. Diljá - Power (Iceland)

A really powerful song about moving on.

14. Victor Vernicos - What They Say (Greece)

He is just 16 and wrote this when he was 14... I feel so old!

13. Brunette - Future Lover (Armenia)

"I decide to be good, do good, look good" and how right she is. She is beautiful, can sing live, is a great rapper. Oh and she can dance too!

12. Sudden Lights - Aijā (Latvia)

A sleeper of a song with a very unusual mix of tempos that never fails to make me turn up the volume.

11. Luke Black - Samo Mi Se Spava (Serbia)

This song was actually as high as fourth in my ranking at times during the season. Sorry Luke, you were just pipped for the last point in the end but I still love you!

Now time for the top 10!!!

10. Marco Mengoni - Due Vite (Italy)

A beautiful song and a stunning performance but it dropped down my ranking a little after the revamp :(

9. La Zarra - Évidemment (France)

La Zarra adds some disco to France's ESC catalogue and it's awesome!

8. The Busker - Dance (Our Own Party) (Malta)

I love everything about this: the performers, the staging, the clever lyrics, and the infectious sax solo. I feel better in my sweater listening to this.

7. Joker Out - Carpe Diem (Slovenia)

Joker out describe their sound as shagadelic rock and roll. I can't disagree with that, just listen and you'll hear it!

6. Käärijä - Cha Cha Cha (Finland)

Some people think this sounds like Electric Callboy. I say grab a virgin pina colada and just let loose to this fantastic party song.

5. Voyager - Promise (Australia)

You can't take a full prog rock journey in 3 minutes, it just can't be done. Voyager: "hold my pina colada"

4. Pasha Parfeni - Soarele şi Luna (Moldova)

Moldova is a country that never seems to disappoint with their ESC entries. This year we had Pasha Parfeni returning to enchant us with a magical song about love, and love it I do.

3. Teya & Salena - Who The Hell Is Edgar? (Austria)

A song highlighting the sad realities of the music industry, with a chorus channeling the ghost of Edgar Allan Poe, all set to a fast eclectic beat really shouldn't work... but it just does! I can listen to this incredible song on repeat all day and not get bored!

2. Monika Linkytė - Stay (Lithuania)

This song doesn't belong at number 2 in all honesty, it's actually my joint winner and I can't split them - believe me I have tried and tried and tried - but I had to pick a Douze Points so I pretty much flipped a coin.

Going into the national final Stay wasn't my winner but Monika's final performance absolutely blew me away and I so delighted she won! Stay is just such a beautiful song and the lyrics really resonate with me personally. Monika sings with so much passion and I can feel every single word. One of two songs that helped get me through some really dark times this year and my biggest regret of ESC 2023 is falling ill the day I was supposed to meet Monika. I really, really, wanted to say thank you <3

1. Wild Youth - We Are One (Ireland)

We Are One is so special to me that I really can't even begin to explain. I've been having a very difficult time lately and this song is a major reason I'm still here to write this post. In a dark world filled with hatred and negativity, We Are One shines through, bringing all the love, peace, and unity that Eurovision was created for in the first place. I'll always cherish meeting the guys from Wild Youth, and I'll never forget seeing this live on stage, throwing my index finger in the air, and chanting with my whole ESC family... Tonight, We Are One <3

Years
  • Back