• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] Return of the Cubone theory

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    We should all be familiar with the theories that Cubone's first Pokedex entry has sparked. As well as the theory that the skull on it's head looks like a Charizard skull. and how Marowak looks like a Kangaskhan, and I have a theory that puts it all to bed flawlessly.

Kangaskhan is only found in the wild as female. Kangaskhan and Charizard are in the Same egg group. Kangaskhan and a male Charizard start a family. Kangaskhan rejects the child and the Father Charizard takes care of the baby on his own, until he tragically dies. The child, Cubone, is scared and alone and wears the skull of it's FATHER. The Pokedex entry is wrong because the professors responsible leave the research and legwork to 10 year old children.

Alolan Marowak's fire type explained easily in the same context....

Ghost is because spoopy.

The End

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    I'm sold. Using this in my next Pokemon tabletop. Thank you.

Back