• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I can never stay away forever no matter what happens...lol. Might be a bit slow to get back into the swing of things. I just need to get back into the fun I used to have here and be normal again. That and I miss everyone. :D

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Welcome back, nice to meet you! 20 years is certainly longer than I've been around, but I just came back after being gone for a little while myself! It's certainly a lot of fun here and missing everyone definitely made me want to come back myself. Hope to see you around! :mareepwave:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • I can never stay away forever no matter what happens...lol. Might be a bit slow to get back into the swing of things. I just need to get back into the fun I used to have here and be normal again. That and I miss everyone. :D
    Welcome back caite-chan!
    Wow! 20 years is a long time! I wasn't even alive 20 years ago lol
    Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Years
  • I can never stay away forever no matter what happens...lol. Might be a bit slow to get back into the swing of things. I just need to get back into the fun I used to have here and be normal again. That and I miss everyone. :D
    Hello Caite-Chan, and welcome back to the forums! It is great to see long time fans of Pokémon return to PC!
    What generation did you play first ? (for me, it was Red!)
    Good luck finding your friends from your previous time here!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Caite-chan, and welcome back to the PC! Your name sounds very familiar to me for some reason, though I'm certain I don't know you... Weird...

Anyway, hope you keep having a good time here! ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Thanks you guys. I have missed everyone.

Hello there Caite-chan, and welcome back to the PC! Your name sounds very familiar to me for some reason, though I'm certain I don't know you... Weird...

Anyway, hope you keep having a good time here! ^^
    Well if you've ever had fun in VPP that might be where you could have seen me. I was kind of all over before leaving for a bit.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Well if you've ever had fun in VPP that might be where you could have seen me. I was kind of all over before leaving for a bit.

That's definitely not it, I've only ever gone in that section to clean out spam posts. Maybe it was just from reading through older threads? *Shrugs*
    Regardless, it's cool to have you around the forums!

Years
  • Welcome back Caite-chan!
    Haven't seen you in quite a while =3
    How have you been ?

I'm still a menace in the VPP section... :devilish:
    =P

Back