• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rules For Other Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Here are the rules please follow them .

1. Post Intellegently - If you do this it not only makes your posts stand out but it gives you a dazzling repution that makes online fashion sense.

2. Dont Spam - Spam means Stupid Annoying Pointless Messages , So bascially follow the post intellegently rule.

3. Dont Hurt Others Feelings - Please dont put others down , this is a comunity after all .

4. Respect Other Opinions - Even if you think that there wrong try to respect it.

5. Have fun - This is Other Chat this is where all the fun happens ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • You think its a good set of rules if not you can lock this up i know all my threads and posts are spam anyway ..................

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • heh... that's what i am thinking about too. Sounds like an attempt to "please mod me" XD. Usually the mods of the board makes these kind of technical stuff.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • is that an indirect hint saying that the mods are "lazy?" XD (jk)

but OC is full of mods from other part of the forum, and there's like heavy amount of S-mods patrolling this place... it will be fine with or without a set of written rules (as most ppl don't read them anyway... :( )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Does everybody think Other Chat really needs sticked rules? If so, I can make them, stick it and lock this one. I guess I want some feedback.

We should probably make general rules for every forum like this and make an annoucement.

Then, the mods for each forum could add sub rules for thier forum.

Reactions: Cid

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • ok great ...... lets lock up my stupid rules anyways ................. :(

by the way i was only trying to be helpful

Reactions: Cid

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, I suppose the mods should make the topics like this, but it's okay, don't feel bad Dizzy. You can PM me with any rules you feel shouldbe made, and that goes for everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back