• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rules on the Navbar and an Update to the Sig Rules

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, so we've added the rules on the navbar. That means they are right there to be read on any page, should you forget or haven't read them. Do so.

Secondly we've had a large amount of big signatures, so we're going to start removing IMG tags on sight of images that stretch it past a reasonable limit of 500 x 300, with a little note that explains this left in your sig. The rules are right there, so if you can't read em then you're getting the tags yanked out. =\

No harm will be done to the sig since we'll leave the URL, but be kind and resize.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    Um I got a question, is there a way to shrink a pic or banner or whatever, I don't like Big pictures myself, and I want to shrink some and put them in my sig.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I had to have help on the navbar thing. <_< I ish not so good with HTML. Andy is to thank, for that.

Gym Leader Miya Yeah, there's a number of programs that'll help you do that. Not sure if Paint does it, but perhaps we could find a link to something free and simple. I know there's an XP powertoy, but not everyone has XP.

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Gym Leader Miya Yeah, there?s a number of programs that?ll help you do that. Not sure if Paint does it, but perhaps we could find a link to something free and simple. I know there?s an XP powertoy, but not everyone has XP.
    MS Paint does, I found that out myself not too long ago. When you have the whole image selected, click on the 'Image' tab and select 'Stretch/Skew'. Make the percentage smaller to decrease the size.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Kairi, you forgot to mention the best part!

MODS NOW CAN EDIT SIGS!!! O_O

But, yeah... any member of staff can now edit signatures, don't worry though, we'll leave a nice little note in there for you and sorta be nice... and stuff... XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Now they have no excuse for not reading the rules! *bribes Steve, accesses Admin CP, and hovers his finger above the big red button* Mwhahahahaha. xD;;

So, do we start reporting excessive sig image sizes in the CQ&F thread?

Back