• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RULES...Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Hi, i'm the new mod here and I noticed something was missing from this section. The rules :( . No real guidelines to follow or nothing. It seems people are free here, but now it's time to add a little restriction to this place.

1.) This is a big problem, no judging people's card by what blank they use. Here's what I mean. If someone says "Omg, that Girafarig is on a Psychic/Colorless blank. Coloroless is not a valid type so there for, the blank sucks and ruins your cards." <---- this is not allowed in any shape or form, UNLESS: The blanks are blurry, or just look aweful it terms of jagged edges and stuff.

2.) No giving lame ratings or "10/10" ratings without saying why you gave them that, otherwise, you'll be warned. Say how that person can improve so that person doesn't feel bad about making a bad card.

3.) RULE CHANGE: Text cards are allowed. But you must say in the thread title that they are Text Cards so people aren't confused and say "hey, these aren't cards!" Also, good grammar and spelling is a must so your cards are understandable and people can rate them correctly.

4.) This one is extremely important. ALWAYS put the illustator on the card you made. You must credit the actual person by real name or nickname like "Armored Pichu '98" or something. Crediting a website is not allowed because the whole site didn't create the card, unless they stated they did. If this rule is broken, you'll get warned (as for all the rules) and your thread will be closed until you edit it.

5.) Okay, this is allowed to an extent. You can double post here, but only if your posting a new card. Let's say you post a new card after someone commented about a previous one. After you posted a card, you cannot double post and say thank you, thats what the EDIT button is for. ;) But, if you post a card, and no one replies, then you post another card, it's okay. This will keep threads for sets alive. This rule only applies to sets of any kind. Keep it so that you don't triple post.

6.) I don't want this to sound wrong. If you view a thread, it would be a big help to actually post something in it. Give advice or comment on how good a card or cards is. Don't be shy. I wont warn you if you don't post after you viewed it, but it would be a big help to those sets and single cards that need attention.

7.) All the general rules for all forums are applied here to. This is not a free-for-all.

8.) NEW! No posting cards with inappropriate content NO MATTER WHAT. Even if it is censored, or hints to anything in a sexual manner, your thread will be closed and you will get a warning.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back