• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sappy Table Offset Search/Finder (Re-uploaded)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    This was a tool released a very long time ago, now otherwise gone from the internet I think; I didn't want the tool to be lost to time of course so here it is!

A little background:
    I got this tool a couple of years back on some dropbox link before it got deleted (Error 404)
    This is a Sappy Offset Finder that was made by ipatix I think. It can find extended and normal tables.

To use this, select the rom and press search.. It will output possible offset tables which can be the first one or second most of the time. DO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAPPY.XML, You then edit the sappy.xml and change the table offset to the specified in the Sappy Offset Finder (change the part only after the 0x) but please check you have the right gamecode (you can find this in Sappy when selecting the rom even with the wrong table set)
    Once you have done editing, save the edit and open Sappy, some of the songs will be the same but there will be some different ones as you look through, do check the other table offsets if you didn't find the song you wanted.

Attachments

• stos_raki_Sappy_Table_Offset_Search.zip
      18 KB · Views: 5
    Back