• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 9] Scarlet Monotype run!, (with extra steps)

Luci_

Shroomish Enthusiast
Days
  • Howdy Hello and welcome to my Scarlet Monotype run with extra steps.

To determine the type I spun a wheel with all 18 types, eliminating each I landed on until I got the final 4: Fire, Electric, Dark and Steel. In that case I spin again to see my type which will be…. Electric!! Now since none of the starters are or evolve into the electric type, I spun another wheel to determine if I keep it through the whole run or until I can catch an electric type Pokémon and I.. can keep my starter. But which one? Will I spin another wheel? Yes I will, and we shall keep a little Quaxly, which will help with any ground types.

Now, for the extra steps, I can only catch Pokemon that natively have the electric type so no Jolteons or Vikavolts since the pre evolution necessary to get them is non-electric. And let's add some nulzlocke rules, always nickname the Pokémon, they faint they die (no revival or further usage) let's do some level caps (dictated by the max level of the gym leaders/team star boss'/Elite 4 and champions ace or titans level) and lastly, no species repetition, Oricorios, or trading in Pokemon from Violet or Home.

Without further ado, let's start! (well technically with a further ado, I don't have access to my switch so at 6:00pm pst I'll start lol)

Back