• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Shiny Rowlet Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    Been trying to shiny breed for a Rowlet for about a week now after breeding from a hisuian decidueye from the terra raid without luck. My plan was to have both Hisuian and Alolan forms.

Even been doing the masuda method using a japanese Cramorant to help (I dont have a foreign ditto to do the task). If anyone can get me a shiny Rowlet I'd appreciate it. I've come close to perfect IVs with a few of the failed Rowlet I've made so far, so if you want I can give you one of them to help someone with their breeding work in turn if they wish.

For egg moves I'd like both Roost and Defog (though I can achieve that with mirror herb if someone is unable to do that themselves) and the IVs dont have to be perfect (though having perfect attack, speed, and HP would be helpful, and if you get all 6 IVs with perfect marks then its that much more appreciated). Jolly nature is of course the preferred nature, since that can be useful in further breeding on my part.

My friend code is SW-2629-7586-3876

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back