• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creative Section: Signature Contest in A&D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

A&D is now home to a new signature contest!

Hosted by our very own Ninja Aiden, no less! So, if you think you've got the chops to create the best signature, come down and enter! You've got two weeks (until 6/16/15) to sign up. The contest's theme is outer space, so throw on your moon boots and your tinfoil hats kiddies, this request is coming from Lord Blarzigord himself!​
    Ninja told me to mention Blarzigord, has it convinced you to sign up yet?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I want to quickly remind everyone that you have FOUR DAYS to sign up for A&Ds Signature contest! Come one, come all! We need more participants!!

EDIT: I will say that this contest, although it IS a competition, is mostly for fun, and I want as many people as possible to join and give a unique take on the theme! You don't have to be a graphic artist to join, simple css signatures are fine too!

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • If you wanna join, just post in the contest thread, not here, this is just an announcement :P

Also, there are now only two days left, so everyone who wants to join better shuffle over to A&D now!

Back