• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver's Lugia

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Silver's Lugia

A rare thing; the art was originally done in pencil, based on a pose I found on the net (I should not have liked to have done that pose with a mouse). It turned out beautifully, so there.

With the power, it casts away all Energies in play for fun, but you may well suffer for this also.
    Attackwise, you can do nice amounts of damage. With Refracted Shadow, the effect applies to Energy CARDS alone, so none of that double energy stuff =P 80 for 5 sounds appealing enough.
    Chaos Storm puts a nice, solid 60 damage into play, so it's certainly useful.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Very nice card indeed! I love everything about it including the VS Badge you used. A perfect 50/50 from me without any flaws that I can see.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    beautiful card, and based on the manga too ;_______;

But then I definitely think that it's overpowered... complete energy destruction simply by placing a basic Pokemon card down into play? Add this to any Jumpluff deck please and start pwning >>;

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    What I said on Zeo..
    Your too (*This ain't the t-dome*-Piro) good... We are not inviting you to any other contest because its pure 50/50 for you XD

Last edited by a moderator:

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Thats a slick card. I love it! Nice job. The artwork is beautiful, I like the way you put it in manga style. May I add, that I think it is a little overpowered though. But except for that, it's great, well done!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    dats amazing soooo GOOD normally i dont posst in these forums BUT i was tempted by da word...LUGIA and da card looks good and i like da way u used da concept SILVER as da trainer from da MANGA series good job man

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Interesting... *has never read the manga*

I was thinking of the GSC rival more than anything else, but yes. Thanks for nice comments people ^^

Years
    I really like it,i've seen some of you fakes and there really awesome!
    Back to the card lol.I really like that it's not over powered and doesn't really have attack stregth,just effects.But still has power.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    it's actually very powerful... most attacks do 30 damage with 3 colorless energy. Lugia as a basic Pokemon can do 40 damage with the same amount of energy. That is *very* good in my opinion... If it's used as a real card, then I'll definitely use this card in any low-energy running deck. Throw in 4 of these, mess up your Pokemon over and back, then start attacking with super-low energy cost moves (as I mentioned before, Jumpluff.)

Back