• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] Slowpoke & Shellder’s final form

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hey y'all! I've cooked up a theory about there being an evolution aside from Slowbro and Slowking for these guys. It's actually a Pokémon from gen 1. I totally think the theory holds water. Please tell me what you think

https://imgur.com/gallery/PZhyYul

I appreciate your time!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I gotta admit, I did not think you were going the Lapras route with this lol. It's really interesting! Haven't fully absorbed the theory yet to say whether I'm in agreement or not, but I can definitely see why you consider it possible.

(By the way, once you make 5 posts, you can post links. o/ Feel free to edit the thread at that point to remove the space you have in it atm, that way people can click directly into it. I also recommend embedding the images into your post with [img]url here[/img] directly! Do use spoiler tags too, since all those images can get pretty big otherwise.)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Yeah, I had no clue but then when I stumbled upon one clue I just kept finding more, ending up with this pretty solid case :0

Thank you for the tips ! Is it original posts or do comments count?

Back