• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some To anyone who cares pics

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Nuh the feathers aren't realistic it's just I adopted the Jungle Pidgeot style for the **** of it Oo Sides I can't draw that much without messing it up seriously badly >> I'm hoping I dun bugger up Yami Bakura too much when I do him for myself. Never can do anything right for my self e.e

I'm not that realistic, not comapred to you. I just swipe sty;les of others and mess them up to **** and volia o_o

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Oh that's because I delted them from Village, they kicked up on Elfwood ya see. I always clear them off to save space.

Not it's not o.o

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    a few hours working on something amongst doing other things at the same time is paitence?

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    well this Furc entry, hardly finished and today is my third day on the little bastard. I doubt I'll win but the tree is proving an absolute bugger so maybe I do have paitence Oo

Back