• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Spacing in signatures

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi guys! Came around to re-do my signature again and for some reason the line spacing is doubled when using plain text.

Example:

Spacing in signatures

I understand it's been FOREVER since I've used HTML/CSS on my signatures, so am I missing some property or code to make the lines single-spaced? Quite honestly it just looks really tacky to me.
    Thank you so much in advance for your help! Preesh~

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    you can accomplish this by replacing your [SIZE] tag with [div="font-size: 10px; display: block;"]
    the latter rule will force it to treat the entire thing as one unit and not space out each line

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Interesting. I'm guessing we need to use DIV tags to add any CSS to our signatures? (time for a refresher, I guess!)

Anyway, thanks!

Back