• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Suggestions/Ideas: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl WiFi Uses

Years
    It is though confirmed that Diamond and Pearl will use Nintendo DS's abilities. One of these is of course WiFi. So, what do you think that will be Diamond and Pearl's uses of WiFi.

-----------------------------------------------

My opinions are these:
    • Online Battles
    • Online Trades
    • Visits to other Trainer's houses (so houses have to be on the game)
    • Private Messeging/e-mails
    • Chat
    I think these are some things that would make the game even more interesting and realistic. Think waking up and saying "Yawn! Let's go check my mails!", and finding a mail like "I challenge you for a battle! Come on online at 2:00 PM GMT". Or things like "I finally have a Manaphy, I would trade it with you if you gave me a Mew".
    Hehe that would be fan!

Also I have to say I'm against them being MMORPGs... I think that just don't suit to Pokemon's style. Online battles would be better to exist theirselfs only.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    I think being able to visit other trainer's secret bases, maybe send mails to each other, trade items/pokemon, and battle.... Those would be cool. However, I think you should only be able to contact friends - otherwise you'd be harrassed by n00bs wanting battles and the like.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    No, no secret bases. That sucked in R/S/E.
    You're saying it like others wouldn't be allowed to have another opinion about secre bases <.<
    I personally like Charon's idea, it would be totally awesome to be able to visit your friend's secret base.
    Online battling and trading would rock my socks too _^^
    I'd also like it if you could add someone's number in your Pokégear/Pokénav/what ever it is you use in D/P and be able to contact that person via personal messages and such.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My opinions are these:
    • Online Battles
    • Online Trades
    • Visits to other Trainer's houses (so houses have to be on the game)
    • Private Messeging/e-mails
    • Chat
    I think that they will have these also

:t094: ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back