• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup? Hi, I am new here.

Days
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hello! I just joined today(obviously). I have been a Pokemon fan since October of 2003, when I got my first pack of Pokemon cards.

My first Pokemon video game was FireRed Vetsion, which I got in January of 2005. My favorite type is Dragon.
    I am also into creative writing, so please expect a post in the fanfiction section soon.

Other than that, I am happy to be here, and I hope we all can get along!

Years
  • Hello! I just joined today(obviously). I have been a Pokemon fan since October of 2003, when I got my first pack of Pokemon cards.

My first Pokemon video game was FireRed Vetsion, which I got in January of 2005. My favorite type is Dragon.
    I am also into creative writing, so please expect a post in the fanfiction section soon.

Hello Phanshaw345, and welcome to the forums!
    Fire Red is a great game indeed! Which starter did you pick (though I might have a guess ^^)? Dragon is my second favourite type after Fire. Rayquaza and Salamence rock!
    Here is the Fan Fiction & Writing section. I look forward to see what you will write about!
    We are happy to see you join PC, and I, for one, am always up for new friends!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Hello! I just joined today(obviously). I have been a Pokemon fan since October of 2003, when I got my first pack of Pokemon cards.

Welcome to the forums phanshaw!
    What starter did you choose in firered? I'd love to know!
    Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Back