• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Jerry Bros + The Subspace Emissary Sub-Story Unessairy!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, as many of you would know, I'm a ROM hacker on almost every platform.

So I decided to post my Super Mario Bros 1 and Super Mario Bros 2 (Doki Doki Panic) Hacks! =3

Super Jerry Bros
    Hack of: Super Mario Bros
    Story: In a distant land known as the Cookie Kingdom, (Somewhere beyond the Mushroom Kingdom), resides two brothers; Jerry and Vince. The princess known as Princess Berry. One day, Princess Berry was kidnapped by Bowser's cousin...yeah, you know the drill. XD I actually working on a short comic strip for the story... So keep checking. XD

Features:
    New gfx
    New Levels
    New Physics
    New characters: Jerry and Vince
    Jumping Enemies
    Ect.

Screens:
    Super Jerry Bros + The Subspace Emissary Sub-Story Unessairy!

Awww, lookie! It's chibi-Jerry! x3

It's Jerry after touching a Magic Berry!

Forget fireballs, Jerry throws Ice Crystals!

This looks kinda tricky.

New underground palette. XD

The Subspace Emissary Sub-story Unnecessary
    Hack of: Super Mario Bros 2 (Doki Doki Panic)
    Story: I'll tell you as soon as I figure it out. XD
    Features:
    Play as either:
    Pikachu (From Pokémon), Tingle (from Zelda), me (Jeremy) or Whitney (from Pokémon).
    New levels, gfx, enemies, ect.

Screens:

PLEASE SELECT PLAYER

It looks like I'm up against some Waddle Dee. x3

In all honesty, this hack was a product of a Super Smash Bros Brawl RP/Fanfic XD

Well sweeties, I'll post a better update later, I'm just so excited to show off these Mario hacks on a Pokémon Forum. XD

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This is really unique Jeremy.
    I always liked the side scrolling games of mario more than the 3D versions, so i will like this.
    but it looks like the characters are Vince,"whitney", pikachu, and the elf from Legend of zelda(?).
    I guess there isn't anything else to say other than i hope you make the levels hard.
    Good luck Jeremy!

EDIT:Yes,first post!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Story: I'll tell you as soon as I figure it out. XD
    XD

Seriously, it's good to see that your SMB1 hack is still going on, I lost its trace in November or so XD

But the character selection for SBM2 is just genius! XDD

Oh, a question: what does the "New Physics" part mean?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Im goin to find something to do before jumping for joy. This is a total of 4 and a semi hack count for you. I wish you the biggest good luck and hope for everything to go well.

Jeremy

Years
    XD

Seriously, it's good to see that your SMB1 hack is still going on, I lost its trace in November or so XD

But the character selection for SBM2 is just genius! XDD

Oh, a question: what does the "New Physics" part mean?

Thanks sweetie. XD

Anyway, I meant to say that I'm drastically editing the all the character's abilties. Each will have major upsides and downsides. They'll also be balanced out. =3 So in other words sweeties, you might be able to beat the game just playing as Tingle! XD Or better yet, me. XD

I might split this thread as soon I put some more work on to my SMB2 hack.

I'm free to suggestions on either my hacks, sweeties. ^^ Thank y'all for the positive feedback. ^^

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    I wonder how Jerry is going to make the Jump all the way to the flag. xD
    Nice Hack, or modification of the game. Good luck on this one, as well as all of your projects.
    It must be hard working on 4 hacks, so yeah. Good luck

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    interesting hack Jeremy, never really seen SMB1 or SMB2 been hacked before. i may play this, because it looks good, even in the good ol' NES. keep it up Jeremy!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    very unique and interesting hack,keep up the good work jeremy,wish you the best.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Dont see many super mario bros hacks nowadays. XD
    It looks great (especially the Ice Shards and the Tingle bit. Yay Tingle. :D)
    Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The "Jerry Bros" looks like that Super Mario Ice of yours of some months ago, just with a character change (and maybe more mapping), so I'll move into the SMB2 hack, which starts to look nice, with the character selection screen.

I wonder if I can ask what would be the powers of Whitney? Does she throw a Pokeball with a Miltank to rollout on all the enemies to defeat them? XPXPXP

Anyway, hope you have fun with the Mario hackies!

Jeremy

Years
    Thanks for the replies sweeties. X3 Currently I'm removing all the level data in my SMB2 hack. The levels are going to be much bigger and full of random Nintendo references. XD

I'm actually 50% done with Super Jerry Bros. XD I'm just hoping the levels aren't TOO hard. Or too awkward.
    XD

For sweeties that never played SMB1 or SMB2...buy it, download it, play a demo on Brawl, because there are classics. </advertisment> XD

Back