• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gears Team Gears DCC

Years
  • Team Gears Team Thread

Hello, Team Gears members, and welcome to this year's Get-Together!

This is your team thread, your hub, your place to chill out with other Team Gears forum members. This is primarily in place for users who cannot access our Discord server, BUT it is not exclusive to them! Feel free to talk anything regarding events (careful about sharing answers, mind!), the GT or even just use this place as a DCC (daily-chit-chat) to get to know your teammates better!

If you've any questions please feel free to speak to GT Management - that's myself, gimmepie, Kitty, Hiroshi Sotomura or Tsutarja and we'll be happy to help you out.

Otherwise enjoy the GT, Team Gears!

Last edited:
    Years
  • i feel that we're going to be mostly active in discord but we should definitely get a trivia group going

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Apparently I like punctuality (even if I joined a bit late) and I just joined so I feel a bit lonely. Which means YOU GEARS BETTER SHOW UP AND NOT MAKE ME WAIT thank you.

Anyways, hi there ♥

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Hello! :D

I've been thinking: last year I participated in the Create-a-Pokemon event but got very bad results. It's most like because I usually went in with some very unhinged ideas. xD
    I'm not sure if I should participate in it this time. If I were to, I'd definitely not want to do it alone. It's probably best to not have me do the general design idea.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I have already an idea for the create a mega event! Crazy, I know... I need to capitalize! As for everything else I'm really not sure, I have traineeship taking up most of my time on workdays and some other irl things I would like to do before I leave this place (Denmark) :catlove:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have already an idea for the create a mega event! Crazy, I know... I need to capitalize! As for everything else I'm really not sure, I have traineeship taking up most of my time on workdays and some other irl things I would like to do before I leave this place (Denmark) :catlove:
    I mean, if you're interested in working together let me know (via Pm or something). We can probably work something out. :)

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I mean, if you're interested in working together let me know (via Pm or something). We can probably work something out. :)

Late but... ok, do you have a Pokémon in mind already? I do, but I'm not sure (given how the rules work) if it's better to pair up and work on just one idea, or try to submit both of them :thinkrem:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Late but... ok, do you have a Pokémon in mind already? I do, but I'm not sure (given how the rules work) if it's better to pair up and work on just one idea, or try to submit both of them :thinkrem:
    Can't say I have. If we both were to do our own thing I'd most likely just skip out on the event and focus on a different one, instead.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    What is a Pokemon you really don't like? Draw it in a way that you do!
    I think you're missunderstanding me. I'd easily be able to pick a Pokemon and do the thing. I just went into this GT with the intention to try out working as a team if this event pops up. That's because last year (when I did it all by myself) turned out so poorly. But if I don't find a partner I don't fuss myself over that, either. It just means that I can focus what little time I have every day on a different event.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I think you're missunderstanding me. I'd easily be able to pick a Pokemon and do the thing. I just went into this GT with the intention to try out working as a team if this event pops up. That's because last year (when I did it all by myself) turned out so poorly. But if I don't find a partner I don't fuss myself over that, either. It just means that I can focus what little time I have every day on a different event.

Well, if that's the case, we can try to work something out! I already tried to write you on Discord but I can move to forums if you prefer ♥

Back