• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: That weird coin Pokémon in GO is revealed as Gimmighoul

That weird coin Pokémon in GO is revealed as Gimmighoul

It has two Forms – Chest and Roaming Form. Apparently nobody has caught Roaming Form before…

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    ...It's another Meltan scenario where this Pokémon can only be evolved/change forms in GO, isn't it?

Either way, I don't like this new Mon, and it's on the way to becoming one of my least favourite Ghost-types. Maybe it's just me being unable to connect with most new Ghost-types (barring Hisuian Typhlosion) after Mimikyu, but I swear these new Ghosts are... less charming than the classic ones.

(Nice to hear Robbie Daymond as Prof. Willow again, though! 😳 Made Jacq's presence a little more bearable.)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Not a fan. Thinks of Professor E. Gadd when looking at it.

Invents a machine to suck up ghosts, coincidentally.

Years
    Not really a fan. Making it a chest mimic just makes it worse Voltorb. Think about it. Pokémon world's chests are Poké Balls. So it makes sense there will be mimic that looks like Poké Ball. Two whole lines actually look like Poké Ball and serves the role of a mimic in games.

I hate that one form will be locked in GO and I play GO every day. It's stupid model. But I guess it's better than locking whole solution to a side quest behind another 60$ game.

As far as Ghost-types go, this one is hot contender for the last place.

Years
    'meh' - don't really like either form's design, but don't hate them either.
    Seems rather unlikely to end up on my team and unlike Melmetal, I ain't playing Go to get one either.

Years
    • Seen today
    Needs to be more ginger and have more pie.

So like this?

Back