• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I just thought of starting a football club. (American Football) I know there are some football fans on PC so this is the club for you if you like football. I'm not the President or anything I'm just the Founder. If you want to join just post a response and in it, include your favorite football team. (It doesn't have to be an NFL team) ^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    OK, so um, guess I'm in.I love football, and I think this is kind of cool

Lol, so who's ready for the super bowl?

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I sure am ready for the Super Bowl. I can't wait for the weekend because then it's playoff time! Okay so we have our first member.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    Sorry for the double-post. Well anyway the Super Bowl will kick off on February 1st! Too bad it isn't the 25th of January. Because that's my birthday...Oh well. So who will win? The Panthers or the New England Patriots? Personally, I'd like the Panthers but the Patriots will probably win. Go Panthers!

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    The reconditioning on HOuston is great (on Main st.) . It is nice to see people out in the streets during the nigth since there is usually nobody. One thing I don't like is the light rail wich causes too much accidents. I hope that with the Superbowl the bad image of Houston will go away; plus it might snow on superbowl day the first time in 7 years and when it snows it is very cold (for Houston about 24 degrees Farenheit) , I don't like football but I hope that the Panthers will win since my school mascot is a Panther. :)

Last edited:

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    And the Super Bowl is over! The New England Patriots defeated the Carolina Panthers 32 to 29. With 0:04 seconds left, Adam Vinatieri kicked a 41-yard field goal. Congratulations to Tom Brady, the Super Bowl MVP. Brady finished with 354 passing yards. For me, it's too bad the Panthers lost but they were just as good as the Patriots. So, I still say: Go Panthers!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    Name Change

PM2008 said:
    The reconditioning on HOuston is great (on Main st.) . It is nice to see people out in the streets during the nigth since there is usually nobody. One thing I don't like is the light rail wich causes too much accidents. I hope that with the Superbowl the bad image of Houston will go away; plus it might snow on superbowl day the first time in 7 years and when it snows it is very cold (for Houston about 24 degrees Farenheit) , I don't like football but I hope that the Panthers will win since my school mascot is a Panther. :)
    Do you live in Houston? If so cool. It's the founder here. I've decided we can talk about football (soccer) too so it's an All Football Club with football (soccer in the USA) and American football.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back