• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THe ironic game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The game is simple is' kinda a chain but you have to think about it...just post something you would never do/say/watch/etc then put sometime ironic about it at the end of your post then the next person does the same thing starting off with the other's post...i'll let you start...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    kinda...a person puts something they hate then at the end of the post they put something ironic about it...like
    i hate pokemon

i love pokemon

and then a person continues from what was last said.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    i take it you dont know what ironic means?

You post something you like or hate or something along thoese lines and then at the end of your post you do the opp...here i'll start

I hate flying types some much they are so weak i would never get one

hey i judt got a ferrow...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I hate Pok?mon! I mean it's a waste of time, money, and life! Look, stupid little monsters that you capture and they become your slaves!! The game doesn't even have a real story plot, and the show is a poor excuse of anime!

Alirght! My Swampert went to level 64! Well be right back, I'm gona see if Ash is gona win the next battle, the supsense is killing me!

Hah! How's that for irony?! :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Great!

Man i hate sand it's so dirty and craby god i hate it....

got to go play in the sandbox1

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That's great
    Man i hate the internet so much it should just be shutdown forever....

Cant wait to get online and play my new mmorpg

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Yugioh is junk it is so dumb and a waste of time. I mean, cards that have a heart? What a lame plot. And some of the characters! Marik Ishtar? What a freak!

**Sees Marik** Marik!! I love you!! **Glomps poor guy**
    Marik: **Falls over struggling to get away**

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back