• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Old Scripts of Pokéstar Studios

Biozilla

「FLAME」
Years
  • Hello, everyone. It's been a while since I last visited, but I wanted to share another easter egg pertaining to Black 2 and White 2's Pokéstar Studios.

If you film good endings for every studio script, you will be granted access to the VIP dressing room. There's not much to do in there except talk to the NPCs and observe the furnishings. Examining the papers on the desktop will prompt text listing the titles of old film scripts. These titles vary significantly by localization, but the bulk of them parodies the titles of films in our real world--though this is not true of the English text.

With the help of fans from around the world, I was able to produce a video showcasing the scripts and their respective sources of parody.

(If the video won't load, try this link.)

I posted this in the video description, but you can also read a spreadsheet through this link.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • I was able to see that!

...But only one time, because Pokeshit Studios is genuinely the worst. Despite that, i DIED laughing at the references i was able to get. I lost it completely at the Basculin joke.

Back