• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

In gen 7 it could use Z-Geomancy if you gave it a Fairium Z, which gives it an omni boost on the first turn and then Geomancy will still play out like normal on the second turn.

Years
  • Time for Yveltal:

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Years

Everyone I knew hated X because they all thought Xerneas' design looked weak or uncool compared to Yveltal. Secretly I chose X because funny letter. Looking back I really should have chosen Y because Yveltal is awesome design wise. I love edgy looking designs.

Years

Xerneas to me is what a legendary pokemon should look like. It looks like a being of legend. A divine protector. Yveltal is more like a legendary pokemon in terms of a destroyer. Some great beast to fear. That's what I get from looking at these box art legendaries.

Years
    • Seen today

In Pokemon Y, it looks like Lysandre died in the end because of Yveltal. In Pokemon X, he could've gained eternal life from Xerneas, but be trapped forever and unable to enjoy his immortality.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back