• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] The pokemon sprites being too small in the party summary and pokedex screen

Days
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    I added files for gen 9 pokemon but they appear very small on the summary and pokedex screens, and it only affects the gen 9 pokemon, the other gen pokemon are at normal size. What can I change in scripts to fix this issue?

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hello @SawFan1412
    It might be difficult (and tedious!) to write a script each time icon sprites are used.
    However, what you can do is change the sizes of the sprites you have. A script can be written to change the sizes of sprites theirselves. In order to do so, you could do with knowing the sizes of the Gen 9 sprites. It is possible to write a script to go through every sprite in the icons folder, and then alter the sprites.
    However, I am not sure as to how you acquired Gen 9 icon sprites that are a different size to the rest of them. The ones in the Gen 9 Pack are the exact same size as the rest of them
    Hope this helps, and if not, let me know the size of the Gen 9 sprites, and I can walk you through a more precise script
    Swdfm

Days
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Hello @SawFan1412
    It might be difficult (and tedious!) to write a script each time icon sprites are used.
    However, what you can do is change the sizes of the sprites you have. A script can be written to change the sizes of sprites theirselves. In order to do so, you could do with knowing the sizes of the Gen 9 sprites. It is possible to write a script to go through every sprite in the icons folder, and then alter the sprites.
    However, I am not sure as to how you acquired Gen 9 icon sprites that are a different size to the rest of them. The ones in the Gen 9 Pack are the exact same size as the rest of them
    Hope this helps, and if not, let me know the size of the Gen 9 sprites, and I can walk you through a more precise script
    Swdfm

The thing is that they appear normal size on battles, so I dont know if me resizing them all might make them bigger for battles

Back