• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Three Positive, Three Negative

Years
  • Negatives: She's selfish, has a short fuse and lacks in empathy.

Positives: She is actively working on those traits, tends to do the right thing despite being inclined not to and is willing to listen to those who are better informed.

I'm not going to say which of my current projects this character is from because that's more fun.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2024
    Negatives: Has a tendency to make more enemies than friends, a vicious and downright cruel streak towards those that cross him that borders on exessive, doesn't hesitate to play dirty to get what he wants
    Positives: Despises animal-cruelty (or well, Pokemon in this case) and is fully committed to the wellbeing of those in his care, posesses a surprisingly great amount of empathy for those less fortunate on the outskirts of society given his profession as a thief, and listens to the people below him when they have criticisms to give.

Cybre, the main antagonist (and main character, in a way) in my upcoming series of fangames.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Positives: 1) Highly intelligent/resourceful, 2) Empathetic and compassionate, 3) Altruistic
    Negatives: 1) Headstrong, 2) Easily manipulated through her empathy, 3) Penchant for mischief due to curiosity

Credence Painter from my Hogwarts Legacy fanfic

Back