• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Trade evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I don't have a Kadabra on me, (plus I'm currently chain-catching Porygon in the hope of a shiny, so I can't exacly catch one at the moment) but I'd be happy to trade yours back if you want to evolve it. 👍

Days
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    I don't have a Kadabra on me, (plus I'm currently chain-catching Porygon in the hope of a shiny, so I can't exacly catch one at the moment) but I'd be happy to trade yours back if you want to evolve it. 👍

I'll take you up on it, thank you. What is your time zone so I can get an idea of an ok time to do this? Or you let me know what might work best so we can work something out? I'd also like to get a machoke evolved if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I'll take you up on it, thank you. What is your time zone so I can get an idea of an ok time to do this? Or you let me know what might work best so we can work something out? I'd also like to get a machoke evolved if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks.

I'm here now, and will be off-and-on for the next hour at least. And I'd be happy to help you out with the Machoke as well, but like the Kadabra, it'll be me trading yours back, cause I'm already done with LGE and am just shiny hunting at this point. (meaning I don't have one on me anymore)

Edit: I'm going to be heading off for now, need to get some sleep. But I'll be on around the same time I was today, so I'm not that tough to find.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    I'm here now, and will be off-and-on for the next hour at least. And I'd be happy to help you out with the Machoke as well, but like the Kadabra, it'll be me trading yours back, cause I'm already done with LGE and am just shiny hunting at this point. (meaning I don't have one on me anymore)

Edit: I'm going to be heading off for now, need to get some sleep. But I'll be on around the same time I was today, so I'm not that tough to find.

Ok no worries. Looks like your got on maybe around noon my time. I'm in California. I'll try and jump back on around the same time and confirm

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Ok no worries. Looks like your got on maybe around noon my time. I'm in California. I'll try and jump back on around the same time and confirm

I'm on right now, and will be for quite a while, so whenever you're ready. 👍

Edit: I'm not going to be on for much longer, but if you happen to check back on in the next half hour or so you might still find me.
    Otherwise, I live in the west coast US, but am only really guaranteed to be on at night. (12AM-6AM) I'm usually around earlier than that, but those are the safest times to find me. Your first post in this thread says it was made at 11:04 PM for me, and the one you made right after it was at 5, so it shouldn't be too tough for us to meet up tomorrow if you miss me tonight. (it's 6:30AM for me as of this edit btw)

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023

Edit: I'm not going to be on for much longer, but if you happen to check back on in the next half hour or so you might still find me.
    Otherwise, I live in the west coast US, but am only really guaranteed to be on at night. (12AM-6AM) I'm usually around earlier than that, but those are the safest times to find me. Your first post in this thread says it was made at 11:04 PM for me, and the one you made right after it was at 5, so it shouldn't be too tough for us to meet up tomorrow if you miss me tonight. (it's 6:30AM for me as of this edit btw)

Hmm times showed was 3:52am ok cool, I'll check back on here periodically tonight to see if you're on. I'll be on tonight at midnight.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I'm on, and will be checking back every few minutes for the next several hours, so if I don't respond immediately just wait a few minutes and check again. I'll be here.

Days
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023

Hello I am on right now. Use code pidgeyx3 I'll send kadabra first then machoke and possibly haunter if you don't mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back