• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Trade Evolutions, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Got my hands on three shinies and I want to evolve them but GameFreaks hates poor loners so I must, once again, ask for assistance.

Need to evolve a blue tongued Haunter to Evil Clefable and got two blue digital ducks that need to upgrade to Windows Vista and glitch out so Porygon2 and Porygon-Z if you're on my intelligence bracket (they're dragons in my eyes, okay?)

Again, preemptive thanks to anyone willing to assist and you already know that my trade number is 8484 because it's always 8484 because thinking hard, thinking make brain hurt.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • First of all, a little joke of my own:
    Spoiler:

And second, I can help you out again if you'd like. (y)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No, I was building a very silly pseudo-dragon "dragon master" team ala Lance using more flying types or Agatha using more poison types and wanted to use my boy Pory2 with Eviolite. I got a Porygon outbreak and was like "flip it, I might as well get all the Porygon line shiny". Again, much thanks friend crying emoji heart!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back