• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Traded a free milotic

Is this rip?

• Rip

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • RIP

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Im new to sun and moon and wanted to get milotic after i farmed a feebas. So i first went on gts but that didnt really work since you couldnt request items. And then i went to wonder trade and thought i would get more confirmation and options but in the end i traded a f(r)eebas with prismscale for a slowpoke. Feels bad. 🙃

Years
    Im new to sun and moon and wanted to get milotic after i farmed a feebas. So i first went on gts but that didnt really work since you couldnt request items. And then i went to wonder trade and thought i would get more confirmation and options but in the end i traded a f(r)eebas with prismscale for a slowpoke. Feels bad. 🙃

Welcome to the forum! I'd love to make your next experience trading pokemon in Sun and Moon better. If it's okay I'm going to move this to thread over to the Trade section of the forum where I think you can get more support if you are still interested in Milotic.

Do not use wondertrade if you want back the pokemon you are trading, only use it for pokemon you intend to part with. Wonder Trade is meant to be a one-off with totally random people and pokemon.

Generally when you trade over the GTS it's understood as a one-time-trade as well, but since you can attach some conditions you can still use the GTS to make sure you get a Milotic. While you can't specify the items the pokemon you receive holds, you can specify what species of pokemon you want. The best way to go about acquiring a Milotic would be to type in "Milotic" as the pokemon you will are trading for.

Whether you deposit a Feebas with prism scale or a haunter, just require Milotic to be the pokemon you receive in exchange. Sometimes it can take a few hours or days for someone to find you, and take you up on your GTS trade, but if it is a fair trade, and you're not putting up Magikarp or a Yungoos, then you should be able to get a Milotic soon enough.

If don't want just any Milotic, but a specifically the Feebas you bred to evolve and be traded back to you then talk to a friend, and do a link trade with them. There are frequent traders here in the forum who can also help you with that, and might even need something traded back in return.

My username is VisionofMilotic. Milotic is my signature pokemon. I have dozens of boys and girls with 5-6 ivs, good natures and either ability just sitting around in my pokebank if you want one of mine. I don't need anything special in return.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Thanks alot for the info! I would gladly accept any milotic you have! I dont really need a super one since i dont fullt understand the stats function hehe. But i thank you again for support and offer!

Years
    Thanks alot for the info! I would gladly accept any milotic you have! I dont really need a super one since i dont fullt understand the stats function hehe. But i thank you again for support and offer!

Okay then, I'm happy to help. My in-game name is Sam, and my friend code is 2939-2127-7148. Let's find a good time to trade today or some time this week if you can. I'm on Eastern standard time.

I have male and females with competitive or marvel scale, so you choose whichever you prefer. It'll be a low level one so you can use it in early game play if you want! Most of them are bold-natured, though I might have a few others on hand that are calm or modest. So we'll arrange a time for a link trade, so long as one of these lovely creatures gets a good home I will be happy :)

Years
    Alright! I added you. Im almost always available!

Thanks! What's your friend code? It doesn't work if I don't enter you back. In the meanwhile, I'll take your milotic out pokebank and transfer it back to my copy of Ultra Sun. Do you want a certain nickname for your new Pokemon? Also would you rather have a boy or a girl, or no preference? The girls have the longe ear fins that flow down, and the boys have shortish medium length ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back