• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW BUG Trev's Bug Reports/Feedback

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Summary: Main Body section in User Flair displays background images incorrectly in editor.

Bug Type: Usability

Steps to Reproduce: When editing my user flair, I noticed an odd glitch with the Main Body section. In the editor for the flair, I used an image and it showed it as reaching all the way to the very edge, as the image should. I normally use background-size: cover to make sure images fit, but it seemed to fit fine, so I left it out. When I looked at the flair on a post, however, the image repeated because it wasn't large enough. The editor didn't display this properly, and I believe the image was zoomed in on the editor.

Reproducibility: Didn't try

Expected Results: Image size remaining consistent between editor image and actual image

Actual Results: Editor image seems zoomed in further than actual image.

Device Configuration: Windows 10, Firefox, fully maximized window, no zoom.

Also, this is more of a suggestion than a bug, but it would be really nice to have a link to the blog section somewhere on the header if one isn't already there. I've looked everywhere and didn't find a link. I had to manually enter the blog URL to get to it. It's also a tiny hassle to get to a sub-forums because they're no longer displayed on the index page.

Last edited:
    Back