• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War Pokémon edition - Round 5 - Armarouge (+1) VS Ceruledge (-1)

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
Years

While we're talking fusions; Black and White Kyurem absolutely should've been Electric/Ice and Fire/Ice and I will take no criticism, but c'mon.....Black Kyurem just looks so much cooler....
    vs

granted they both do look cool tho ig idk

Citra La Magicienne

Years

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT THANK YOU
    Something that has always bothered me about the truth/ideals dichotomy is that for most people...ideals includes truth??? I still think it's an interesting idea, but I think there were some better choices than "ideals", or maybe something else for truth, like "reality", especially since that always seemed like that was more how truth was framed anyway to me.

Either way, I def side more with the ideals than truths.

Citra La Magicienne

Years

-Ghost/Fire is def used quite a bit, but Ceruledge uses it physically, which is a very fun twist on it.
    -Ceruledge gets some immunities, Armarouge doesn't
    -Bitter Blade is just better than Armor Cannon imo; a decent damaging move that heals 50% of the damage.
    -Ceruledge gets some better coverage moves, imo. Solar Blade, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Dragon Claw, Throat Chop, a lotta good stuff, covering all it's weaknesses and more.
    -Ceruledge has the cooler design and color combination!!!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I've been away for almost 2 full pages... 0_0 Has it really been THAT long? Bloody hell... >.> Anyway...

93. I've used both in playthroughs before, but Ceruledge is just plain OP imo. Especially in the Raid Den fights with that very hard hitting move that can also just heal it for whatever reason. :p I do like Armarouge, but it just doesn't compare to it's stab-happy counterpart.

Back