• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Two quick account related questions.

Prof. Morky

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Hi all!

I have two questions, One I was wondering if there was a way to change our account name or if there is a way to go by a psudenyom? -Found the username change form, on mobile so I didn't see it right off..

Secondly, I have an old account that I cannot seem to gain access to, I know the email associated with it but nothing else, is there a way I can delete that account and just stick with this one?

So sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, thank you!

If someone would like to delete/close this thread, please do. I figured out the answers to my questions. Just waiting on the username change from my post in the pinned thread.

Thanks

Last edited:
    Back