• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ummm . . . is this normal?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I was doing my usual Link Battles on the Nintendo Switch when playing Pokémon Violet and I recently saw something very interesting. Apparently, sometimes when I battle, I can find Arceus just chilling in the schoolyard. Is this normal or is this some sort of glitch? I recently just beat Pokémon Legends: Arceus, completed the Pokédex and everything, and transferred both the Arceus I obtained from PLA and Brilliant Diamond to Violet, but I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it. I've never seen this happen before. Has this ever happened with any of you?

Spoiler:

stringzzz

Banned
    Years
    It's not really a glitch, Arceus is just omnipresent...

No, that is weird, not really sure why that would happen? Unless it actually was some kind of Easter Egg built into it when you have an Arceus?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've seen a screengrab of someone battling Penny, with Arceus behind her lol
    So I kinda think Easter Egg? (Gonna get my shiny one and try it in case its a glitch and they patch it)

Back