• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen USUM Trial Pokemon IVs & EVs

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    Do the trial pokemon like gumshoos have perfect IVs and EVs? If yes, could anybody give me a list of the EV spreads?

Edit: What about the natures as well?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Totem Pokemon always have at least 3 perfect IVs. EVs are probably zero and nature probably random, I don't see why they'd do otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    Sorry, I was phrasing it a bit misleading. I meant the trial pokemon. Like, when you do the first trial against the Gumshoos. Does it have perfect IVs, EVs and what is its nature. I think they SHOULD have perfect IVs but I am not sure about the EVs

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Found a dump on pastebin. Spoilered it below.
    Spoiler:

Short version: Favored defensive natures and Effort Value spreads on Totem Pokemon. Varies on Individual Values (with several 1's in offensive stats). Increases over time.

Chose +Speed or -Speed natures, in general, for SOS Pokemon. Bolstered them with IVs, but not EVs.

Last edited:
    Back