• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Matchmaking ♡

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    yayyyy thats everyone ready to go! the IC will be up soon enough :) in the meantime, start talking to your partners!!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Anna knows this already but... we're at about 6k words for Freya and Jules! The post is basically done and it mostly needs to be reworked, but I still can't wait to have it up here... what can I say, they're just so cute together <3
    As for Jaques and Helene... well that's a bit slower but I'm sure we'll find a way to make it work!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

YAY EVERYONE HAS POSTED! thank you, excellent job, i have read them all already and am very pleased :D

now, because i didn't quite think through how i was going to make a poll where i could keep track of votes, uhhhhhh y'all can just cast votes by replying here with
    My vote goes to [couple].
    & telling us why/what you enjoyed would be cute! remember you can't vote for a couple you played part of.

the judges, in the next few days, will give out their own scores & we'll be tallying up points at the end of the month! thank you for participating <333

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    My vote goes to Helene & Jaques!

Everyone's posts were awesome, but Jaques in particular had me laughing like crazy, I loved his introspection so much and it was a great contrast to Helene
    Jaques said:
    if there was one thing he believed in, besides that football commentators should be invited to congressional meetings
    best quote on this damn website

Years
    My vote goes to KiritoFan21 & John.

I laughed my ass off throughout the entire post and started to question my sanity at some parts. Seeing complete polar opposites interact in such a way was certainly delightful.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    My vote also goes to KiritoFan21 & John because they really made those two work together! And there are so many interesting ideas scattered around the post, too!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    This was incredibly hard for me to choose... everyone did such a great job with this event!! My vote goes to Helene & Jaques because I had a lot of fun reading it, I love the personality clash and I have SUCH a soft spot for characters like Jaques! Also, Kronk. That's enough reason to vote

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

THE RESULTS ARE IN

with scores from each of the judges and everyone's votes combines, the results are...

Fred & Alden collected 4 points!
    Jules & Freya collected 5 points!
    Joe & Arthur collected 9 points!
    KiritoFan21 and John collected 10 points!
    Helene & Jaques ALSO collected 10 points!

our top three will recieve art of their characters in the near future ofc~ i'm so happy with everyone that wrote for this! you all did fun stuff and i hope next year's valentinea will go well too :D any thoughts on what worked and what didnt for you? how can we continue to improve on this idea?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    YOOO POG

Congrats to all gamers for Valentining!! Also thank you Anna for a sick event and ungodly CSS man I'm so jealous of it

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    YOOO POG

Congrats to all gamers for Valentining!! Also thank you Anna for a sick event and ungodly CSS man I'm so jealous of it

sapphy too! she did the legwork on that css tbh (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ i dont think either of us would mind if you wanted to borrow it for smthn haha

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    YOOO POG

I'm so happy to read you liked the CSS ;v; <3

I would like to thank Anna for putting up such a nice event <3 she really did most of the work c: Hopefully I'll get to give her a breather next time.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    It's a bit late already but here's a quick drawing of Jules and Freya - they got fourth place so I guess it's up to me to draw them even though I'm really not that good at it <3
    Spoiler:

Back