• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Vancouver 2010 Ice Hockey

Years
    Hack of the SNES version of NHL 94.

Olympic hack I'm working on. I hope to finish and release it before the games start.

Vancouver 2010 Ice Hockey

Hat trick for Parise!

The default setup screen.

Yes, the Women's teams are in the game, too. (Note the pink border)

Brodeur vs. Miller in goal, I see.

Poor Canada. :P

Canada penalty to Number 87, Sidney Crosby. 2 minutes for tripping. Crosby, 2 minutes for tripping. Time of the penalty, 4:43.

And now for the three star selections.

Why must you have such a long last name, Jamie Langenbrunner?!?

Comments are welcome. (And yes, I know about the NHL Logos still being there. The graphics are compressed, and I don't know where in the rom they're stored, nor what the compression format is.)

josh354

Scripter
    Years
    Wow, this is pretty awesome. I never thought I would see a hockey hack. How many countries will there be? Good luck with this.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
    YESSS! This is awesome! Even more awesome, Jack Johnson, Chris Chelios and Brian Rafalski's son all went to my high school... just bragging haha.

But I'll definitely be checking this out often!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    Great hack !

NHL94 on Super Nintendo is a legend (and I own it) ;)

Back