• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Week Ten: Animate Café

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    10 weeks of anime: week ten
    Animate Café
    ( ´・ω・`)_且~

Welcome to the final week of 10 Weeks of Anime! How long has it been realistically though, like 20 weeks? Dang. Anyway, it's the home stretch, let's party!

Week Ten: Animate Café

You know what you need at a party, right? Booze Food!

In Japan, there's a little café that changes its menu each week or so, to celebrate the release of a new anime, game, or whatever. They base their menu items around characters from whatever that week's theme is!

Week Ten: Animate Café

What I would like you to do, is to pick any anime you want, and create a food and drink menu based on some(or all!) of the main characters :) I need you to give some ingredients, how it's shaped, if it's a drink, what kind of glass would you put it in... Be as detailed as you can, but don't bother typing out an essay! I just want to know what the item is, and why you think it fits the character :)

By the way, this week, you'll get a point for each menu item you come up with- IN ADDITION TO the usual point earning system. Keep in mind, I won't be dishing out points for items that have nothing to do with the character in question.

The more items you come up with, the more points you get! Good luck!​

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Omg. Best topic ever (it was worth the wait).

I'm a Evangelion die-hard fan. I would probably purchase anything with its name on it.

Hmmm let's see, in Ken-chan's Restaurant I will be glad to have a menu for Eva fans, something that I would call 'Instrumentally Project Soap'. It would be made with some noodles with the form of humans. The special menu would contain several characters from the original series 8D
    I don't want to go into further details because I would spoil most of Evangelion's plot, I think you get the idea. It fits all the characters at the same time.

And another one, I would (yes I would) make Ice Creams out of all main characters from Free!. I wouldn't call them "Free! Ice Cream" because that would lead to a misunderstanding clearly LOL. Let's call it Sexy Ice Cream. I won't go into further details about that because we would need to label this topic as +18. You need to eat it fast or it will melt, PUKUKUKU. I need a Sousuke Ice Cream.

@offtopic: DAT KEKKAI SENSEN GIF, I LOVE YOU

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Welcome to Mahouka Koukou no Blend!

Here's a menu.
    Onii-sama's Godsend - Egg liqueur with olive circles. 0.2l
    Olives representing his fight with Suzaku Crimson Prince and liqueur representing his calmness.

Imouto Paradise - Deeply frozen Blue Flame. 0.1l
    Easy, Fire and Ice, Miyuki's main skills.

Leo's Punch - Scottish Whiskey. 0.1l
    Quick and strong, Leo himself.

Devil's Fuge - Bloody Mary with Chili. 0.3l
    Erika's fierce personality and chili because of her love for tricks.

Calm Amber - Slowly brewed beer served under ideal temperature. 0.3l
    Mizuki's calm and correct personality.

And a special menu field.
    HanaKana's special - sweet white icecream with chocolate toppings and cherry with little umbrella.
    Mayumi's cute and sweet personality represented with a sweets and the umbrella to remind of the scene when she decided to come late and let Onii-sama stay in the piercing sun. And... Mayumi has to be something that can be... eaten (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    I kinda expected more people to post in here :(

Hmmm, let see.

• Attack on Vodka. A big glass (like those really big for beer) with a vokda shot and apple juice 8D
    • Fate/Stay Sweet. Chocolate cake divided in 7 parts, each part with a different chocolate flavor. Yes the one for Saber is White Chocolate :3
    • When they drink. Based on When They Cry, clearly. It's a regular lemon soda, but when you purchase now you need to use a wig from one of the Higurashi characters 8D
    • Mahou Shoujo Vodka Magika. Vodka + Orange Juice. Add sugar. Get drunk.
    • Char's Mask Cookies. Based on Gundam's character from Universal Century. Basically a cookie with the the form his mask has 8D I can't think of the flavor.

Imouto Paradise - Deeply frozen Blue Flame. 0.1l
    Easy, Fire and Ice, Miyuki's main skills.

Spoiler:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
    Pretty easy

Shirobako: donuts of any variety - preferably plain or glazed.
    Aldnoah Zero: The Inaho special - egg roulette depending on the state of the MC Inaho. Under enemy attack? fried. Calm? boiled.
    Spoiler:

pkmin3033

Precure Pastries. Small cupcakes with colour co-ordinated icing for your Cure of choice - with an appropriate flavour - with a Miracle Light candle inserted in each for that magical feeling <3

• Char's Mask Cookies. Based on Gundam's character from Universal Century. Basically a cookie with the the form his mask has 8D I can't think of the flavor.

Whatever the flavour, it'll be three times more delicious than anything else on the menu.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Whatever the flavour, it'll be three times more delicious than anything else on the menu.

Hahaha, YES! I actually had more in mind but I didn't want this to transform into a Gundam Menu thread LOL!

For example a friend of mine always said he would cook a Taco called José's Dragon Taco! A pun with his name, clearly. The Taco part would be for the Spanish influence of the character, ole ole! arriba arriba.

pkmin3033

Hahaha, YES! I actually had more in mind but I didn't want this to transform into a Gundam Menu thread LOL!

For example a friend of mine always said he would cook a Taco called José's Dragon Taco! A pun with his name, clearly. The Taco part would be for the Spanish influence of the character, ole ole! arriba arriba.
    Because...it's not anime? /shot

Needs some White Base Pudding. One giant ice-cream sundae in a white-base shaped dish. Also, the menu needs to have some sort of Zaku vegetable dish, followed by a very similar Gouf dish with the ambiguous description of "This is not the Zaku dish!" for kicks. Plus a pink Kamille dish that is actually filled with some kind of liquor for men. xD

We haven't even gone into the works outside of the Universal Century yet either, OMG

Years
    Okay uh... many of these are not particularly creative, not necessarily based of characters, and might have been done before somewhere... but here goes.

1. Evangelion LCL Juice: It's basically just orange juice, but served in a glass with a design of a bunch of chibi
    Spoiler:
    swimming around.
    2. Pokemon "Jelly-Filled Donuts": Literal jelly-filled donuts, but decorated to look like rice balls. Based on the odd English Pokemon dub. xD

Revolutionary Girl Utena Menu
    3. Chu-Chu Chocolates: Milk chocolate filled with banana cream. These chocolates are shaped like Chu-Chu, Anthy's little monkey friend..familiar... mascot thing. xD
    4. Rose Tea: Pretty simple, but the tea is served in special cups with the Rose Crest on them.
    5. Shaved Ice: Served in collectible plastic character bowls. What flavor you get depends on what character you want. For example, pink watermelon for Utena, grape for Anthy, cherry for Touga and other corresponding colors for the rest of the student council.

Mawaru Penguindrum Menu
    6. "The Fruit of Fate" Red Appletini: Served with apple slices and collectible coasters of Himari, Shouma, Kanba, and Ringo. A drink best enjoyed with people you're fated with.
    7. Sanetoshi-themed Ghost Margarita: Served in a glass with the emblem of Kiga Group and a free Sanetoshi coaster. Drink at your own risk. Despite the pink food coloring, this is a very dangerous drink with ghost pepper infused tequila. ISN'T IT ELECTRIFYING? Or more searing, I guess...
    Spoiler:

Suite Precure Menu
    8. Hummy and Seiren Cookies: Yeah. just kitty-shaped cookies. :3
    9. Fairy Tone Lollipops: The jewel part is edible and there are eight different flavors for each one.
    10. "I Want To See Your Smile!" Strawberry Cake of Friendship: Ignore the strange name. xD It's based off the cake from episode 4... But this time instead of just a plain strawberry cake, there's cute Cure Melody and Cure Rhythm cookie decorations in the center as well. Share this cake with your bestest friend and loved ones!
    11. Lucky Spoon Cupcakes: Yeah not very creative at all. Just pretty cupcakes you can eat with a little plastic "Lucky Spoon" like in the bakery Kanade's parents own in the show.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    *tries to say away from Gundam series*

Hmm...

Fullmetal Dessert
    Based on FMA; a chocolate cream served in a cup with small gray M&Ms

Naruto's Ramen
    SELF EXPLANATORY.

The "why the hell my Digimon series turned into a six-part movie sequel" dessert.
    It's just jelly. But it tastes like defeat.

Very good choice, Goshujin-sama!
    Would you like to take it with you, or shall I flame it for you here?

OMOCHIKAERII!

Revolutionary Girl Utena Menu
    3. Chu-Chu Chocolates: Milk chocolate filled with banana cream. These chocolates are shaped like Chu-Chu, Anthy's little monkey friend..familiar... mascot thing. xD
    4. Rose Tea: Pretty simple, but the tea is served in special cups with the Rose Crest on them.
    5. Shaved Ice: Served in collectible plastic character bowls. What flavor you get depends on what character you want. For example, pink watermelon for Utena, grape for Anthy, cherry for Touga and other corresponding colors for the rest of the student council.

You have been promoted to my fav person in this forum.

Years
    You have been promoted to my fav person in this forum.
    Wh-what? Meloetta from the future Ken-senpai noticed me, Nameless Student B?
    Spoiler:

... I was also considering adding Nanami-inspired egg and milk (because cows) items to the Utena menu, but decided not to because it would be messed up on so many levels... xD Perhaps there could be some body-switching curry?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back