• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What games have you finished in 2023?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Persona 5 Royal, Fire Emblem Engage (twice), Chained Echoes, Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, Triangle Strategy, Link's Awakening DX, Commander Keen 2, Warcraft 2 (both campaigns), Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Mega Man X, Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, and Pokemon Scarlet (Champion story and also the DLC on separate files).

Completed a few rounds of Civilization 6, Slay the Spire, Age of Empires 2, and some quicker randomizers, if you wish to count those. May have beaten Pocky & Rocky: Reshrined too?

A mix of old and new, in short.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I have a list! Here's everything both new and replayed, in chronological order.

New:
    Pokemon Violet, Jet Set Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, Super Monkey Ball Deluxe, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Mario RPG, Pokemon Yellow, Mario Kart Double Dash, Final Fantasy V Advance, Stray, Mighty No. 9, Pokemon Heart Gold, Skyward Sword HD, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Kirby's Return to Dreamland Deluxe, Pikmin 4, Pokemon Trading Card Game (Game Boy), Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Fall Guys, Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy, Okami HD, Super Mario Odyssey, Bravely Second, Densetsu no Stafy, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Link's Awakening DX, Yoshi's Island, Hatsune Miku Logic Paint S, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Kirby Air Ride, Ikachan, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass, Sea of Stars, Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue, Shantae Risky's Revenge, Metroid Zero Mission, AM2R, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey, Yohane the Parhelion: Numazu in the Mirror (Demo), Runescape, Super Mario Bros Wonder.

Replay:
    Majora's Mask 3D, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Kirby Planet Robobot, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes, Pikmin 2, Panel de Pon, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, Super Paper Mario, Borderlands 2, Pikmin, Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Super Mario World, Kirby Super Star, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, A Link Between Worlds, Twilight Princess, Stardew Valley, Kirby Squeak Squad, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Final Fantasy XIV goes here too, somewhere...

Days
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I have finished 103 games this year so far! I say "so far" because I'm hoping to squeeze a couple more in before the year ends. I have a spreadsheet to keep track of things, so I'll post a list under a spoiler for anyone even fractionally curious!

Spoiler: Full list

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Tales of Xillia (PS3)
    Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
    Persona 5 Strikers (PS4)
    Nier Replicant (PS4)
    Biomutant (PS5)
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Switch)
    Astro's Playroom (PS5)
    Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS5)
    Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart (PS5)
    Neo: The World Ends With You (PS4)
    The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (PS4)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    What I can remember finishing this year is like:
    -Fire Emblem Engage
    -at least one playthrough of Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Elden Ring, Code Vein
    -two playthroughs of Dark Souls 3
    -can probably stick Monster Hunter Rise in here since the game is finally in a complete state and I beat all the shit from the updates
    -the Mass Effect trilogy

I'll almost certainly have Lords of the Fallen beaten before the new year rolls around, so I'll throw that one in too

Years
  • Pokemon Violet, The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, Tales From the Borderlands, New Tales From the Borderlands, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, Metroid Dread, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Ary and the Secret of Seasons, Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy), Beyond a Steel Sky (Beyond a Steelbook Edition), The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Super Mario Odyssey, Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Following Game Challenge rules where new DLC counts as a new game... (scroll for full lists)

Replayed:
    1. Pokémon Trading Card Game
    2. Papers Please
    3. Katamari Damacy REROLL (A remaster is basically a replay)
    4. Infectonator 3: Apocalypse
    5. The Stanley Parable
    6. Cave Story
    7. Frog Detective 1: The Haunted Island
    8. Unpacking
    9. To the Moon
    10. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
    11. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
    12. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Beat for first time:
    1. Mirror's Edge
    2. Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 6.3
    3. This Way Madness Lies
    4. Final Fantasy IX
    5. looK INside
    6. Nanotale
    7. Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura Card de Mini-Games
    8. Serial Cleaner
    9. Little Inferno
    10. Outer Wilds
    11. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV
    12. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
    13. Mr. Saitou
    14. The Witness
    15. PARANORMASIGHT: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo
    16. Old Man's Journey
    17. Strange Horticulture
    18. Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 6.4
    19. The Gardens Between
    20. Bridge Constructor Portal
    21. Planet of Lana
    22. Garden Story
    23. Superliminal
    24. Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard
    25. Frog Detective 3: Corruption at Cowboy County
    26. Power Wash Simulator
    27. 7 Days to End With You
    28. Storyteller
    29. Dordogne
    30. Coffee Talk
    31. Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly
    32. Oxenfree II: Lost Signals
    33. Call of the Sea
    34. Rhythm Heaven (GBA)
    35. Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 6.5
    36. Final Fantasy V
    37. There is No Game: Wrong Dimension
    38. Murder by Numbers
    39. The Giraffe World
    40. WarioWare: Get It Together!
    41. Chants of Senaar
    42. Frog Fractions
    43. Cult of the Lamb

I played a total of 55 games which felt pretty good. And not actually as many replays as I thought when I split them out like that.

Back