• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What gaming device/system do you play on most?

Days
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Well I have my laptop annnd... my laptop! It's all I have and I love it! ❤️

Oh and mobile too. Still some good games that exist on the Playstore :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I usually split my time between my gaming laptop and my Steam Deck. It's just so convenient to have my save files carry between my computer and Steam Deck and with my Steam Deck dock, I can play on the TV for more atmospheric games that don't need keyboard/mouse. (Although I do have a little wireless keyboard for when I wanna play a more keyboard-y game on the TV!)

I play Switch here and there for games that I can grab from the library but I don't really buy Switch games anymore if I can help it because the Steam Deck experience is just so much more convenient for me. (Well, besides the sheer weight of the console when playing it handheld, haha.) Everything else is too awkward to get hooked up, especially when I don't really have a TV setup of my own to use so it always has to be set up on my desk, using up one of my computer monitors.

Years
    • Online now
    Playstation 4...and that's it. Switch is very much secondary for me. I also have steam and a mid-range gaming computer but it doesn't see much use.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    My PC isn't very high-end or anything but it's typically where I like to do most of my gaming. Whether it's directly on my PC through a mouse and keyboard, or through Steam or emulation and using a controller, I've found it to become more and more comfy as time goes on. I guess I just like having everything on my desk.

I'll go back to my Switch every so often if I'm either away from home or there's something specific I want to really commit to, then I'll dock it and play it on the TV during the day, and lay in bed with it at night. Nintendo handhelds have always been comfortable to me, they're what I grew up on. Stuff like the DS and 3DS are ones I'd only pick up if I'm playing a game I physically own, but would have no trouble enjoying playing on them.
    This year I've been using our Xbox One more often, and while I usually don't enjoy sitting on a couch in front of a TV for hours and hours like I would PC gaming, I think it worked somewhat well for me.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Switch, at present. Owns the most new games for it. Uses a laptop a decent amount too. Yearns to play some (usually older) game from time to time.

Years
    The Switch is definitely my most played gaming system, it just has so many good games that I'm still working through. I also play some lighter stuff like Trackmania Nations Forever on my laptop; but it's very old and can't really handle AAA games made past ~2011. I've been thinking about emulating some GameCube games on there though.

Years
    I have a high-end PC and it's my main source of gaming. But I don't have that much time for gaming as I used to have. Or more accurately, I'm focusing on different things. But I made a habit of playing my Switch for an hour or two in my bed in the evening.

Years
    I'd still be gaming on my laptop if it could still handle somewhat demanding games. Thing's almost 10 years old now.

Been on the Switch for gaming pretty much since around the time I signed up on here.

Back