• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA When’s Forum Fiesta coming back???

Years
    not me literally just saying "lets bring back the mall :femme2:"

hi aaron what's the most challenging puzzle in a game you've ever played?

Years
    not me literally just saying "lets bring back the mall :femme2:"

hi aaron what's the most challenging puzzle in a game you've ever played?

Omg our first viewer!!!! Ok so much challenging puzzle game... I'm going with my favourite here: Kurushi/Intelligent Qube.

TL;DR - Blocks advance upon you and you have to eliminate certain blocks by destroying the tile they land on, there's a few other mechanics to it but it's one of those where it starts off simple and ramps up REALLY fast, so you have to start trying to memorise patterns etc.

Something something vidyah

yo Aaron 1

if you were given a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd do?

Why, split it with you of course! Serious answer: invest where I can, clear my debt off and probably give most of it to mother to sort herself out.

where is your gaming journal

Stop bullying me!!!! I've been lazy w/ CSS for it ):

sorry if this is a bit too much of a personal question, but what's the story behind going by they/them?

So I'm in a very chaotic mindset right now when it comes to who I am, essentially. It's been a horrendous journey, as I was very much settled on the idea of Who I Am:tm: at the beginning of 2020, however as the year progressed I learned that in fact I know nothing and have been questioning myself since... including what I identify as! It's still a bit wobbly and warped, so right now this is what I feel most comfortable as.

Greatest PC accomplishment?

Hmmmmm, a tough one. I would say either my time as Moderoid + Lead or Dubtrack!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi :D

Given the opportunity, which artists/bands would you like to see live that you haven't already?

What are some of your favourite song lyrics?

If you could have a 2 week holiday anywhere you wanted, where would you go and what would you do?

Years
    • Seen today
    Would you take $2 million in cash now, or wait 10 years and receive 5 million?

Years
    Your top recipes you cannot go without?

MANNNNNNNNN, this is HARD. Ok if I picked a top 5 I'd go...

1. Cashew Chicken
    2. Zucchini Bread
    3. Chocolate & Beetroot Cake
    4. Pesto (of all variations, but basil and walnut is peak!)
    5. Lemon & Pepper Linguine

Hi :D

Given the opportunity, which artists/bands would you like to see live that you haven't already?

What are some of your favourite song lyrics?

If you could have a 2 week holiday anywhere you wanted, where would you go and what would you do?

Hi Sophie!!!

There's way too many but honourable mentions would be: New Found Glory, Paramore, vivid undress and Dream Theater!

So I'll go for 2 songs here, being:

Fox Stevenson - Endless

"They call it new love, well that's the tagline anyway
    It's faster, thicker, stronger than the rest around
    She's got a crazy streak, I think it was made for me
    But when I try to speak, I get cut down"

twenty one pilots - Not Today

"Listen, I know
    This one's a contradiction because of how happy it sounds
    But the lyrics are so down
    It's okay though
    Because it represents, wait, better yet it is
    Who I feel I am right now"

A 2 week holiday anywhere... Canada! I'd love to go hiking there, I've seen some AMAZING spots for it!

Would you take $2 million in cash now, or wait 10 years and receive 5 million?

Take the money now, I have ample opportunity to make that higher than 5 in 10 years.

Years
    Is there anything you're inherently bad at, no matter how hard you try to improve?

Sing! Which is sad, because I did use to have lessons and was part of a choir, however my vocal chords have long since been shot, meaning my range is very poor and no matter how much I try, it's staying poor.

Is there a life lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Your health is by far your most valuable asset. The recent months have showed me this, when I worked myself into the ground and was so stressed, that I've been majorly ill for... ooo almost a year at this point.

How did you get to be so perfect?

Oh u xx

Studying under our lord Szadek, of course, and crushing those darned Greens.

Years
    Sing! Which is sad, because I did use to have lessons and was part of a choir, however my vocal chords have long since been shot, meaning my range is very poor and no matter how much I try, it's staying poor.

Your health is by far your most valuable asset. The recent months have showed me this, when I worked myself into the ground and was so stressed, that I've been majorly ill for... ooo almost a year at this point.

I can relate to both those things. I hope you get better real soon Rabinov 😊

Back