• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When a draw 3 cards with a supporter card can I play it immediately in the same turn?

Days
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    When a draw 3 cards with a supporter card can I play it immediately in the same turn?
    The same applies to any time I use a item or supported card to draw cards from the deck, can I use the cards drawn in th same turn?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Unless the effect states otherwise, yes. Assuming you meet all the conditions to play the card(s) anyway (you wouldn't be able to play a Supporter you just drew with a Supporter because you already used up your one Supporter per turn, you wouldn't be able to put an Evolution card on a Pokémon that has already evolved that turn or was just played, and you wouldn't be able to attach an Energy if you already attached an Energy that turn, unless permitted by another effect).

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Unless the effect states otherwise, yes. Assuming you meet all the conditions to play the card(s) anyway (you wouldn't be able to play a Supporter you just drew with a Supporter because you already used up your one Supporter per turn, you wouldn't be able to put an Evolution card on a Pokémon that has already evolved that turn or was just played, and you wouldn't be able to attach an Energy if you already attached an Energy that turn, unless permitted by another effect).
    But can you evolve another pokemon? Imagine you evolved your active Pokemon, then you draw 3 cards and get a card that allows you to evolve a Bench Pokemon, can you do it in the same turn?

Days
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Another doubt: I'm on level 1, but I got this condition coins (attached) in a deluxe battle deck, what do they mean? Thank you

Attachments

• When a draw 3 cards with a supporter card can I play it immediately in the same turn?
      condition_coins.jpg
      168.9 KB · Views: 0

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Another doubt: I'm on level 1, but I got this condition coins (attached) in a deluxe battle deck, what do they mean? Thank you
    Burn and Poison markers. Put them on a Pokémon that is Burned or Poisoned. Effects are elaborated on here.

But can you evolve another pokemon? Imagine you evolved your active Pokemon, then you draw 3 cards and get a card that allows you to evolve a Bench Pokemon, can you do it in the same turn?
    Yeah, you can evolve any number of Pokémon during your turn, just not a Pokémon, be it Basic or Evolution, that was put into play that turn.

Days
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    One more doubt: the supporter card that allows you to switch your active pokemon for one of your benched pokemons can only be used in you turn or you it can also be use it before an attack of your opponent? Thank you so much

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • One more doubt: the supporter card that allows you to switch your active pokemon for one of your benched pokemons can only be used in you turn or you it can also be use it before an attack of your opponent? Thank you so much

Your turn. Unless an effect notes otherwise, you can't play Trainers of any kind during your opponent's turn.

Back