• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon did you become so obsessed by that you caught/hatched/traded for a whole box full of it?

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
Days
  • Hi! This is my first thread, but honestly it's an important question for me. Cus personally I caught an entire box and then some of the Pokémon Charcadet thanks to my obsession with the baby bean. If you have similar stories or questions about why someone like me would do this, then please reply below.

Years
  • Pretty much every Pokemon I've shiny bred for, which I do in rounds of 150 eggs =P

Currently working on a Moon Ball Eevee to complete my shiny eeveelutions.
    Most recent shiny breed that I completed was Bergmite's line at a 2550 eggs for 3 of the bois.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Pretty much the same thing for me when I used to shiny breed. Can't say I'm too obsessed with any Pokemon enough to keep multiple boxes of just them.

Since it's in your first post, I'll add a 'why exactly would you do this?' to my answer. :p

Years
  • Yeah, joining the club. When I'm shiny breeding, I can have hundreds of Pokémon. Same when I was getting to competitive Pokémon back in Gen VI. I had my boxes full of Pokémon with bad IVs

Oh and I remember when Clubhouse had an event, in which you wonder traded Pokémon of a specific type. I had my boxes full of Pyukumuku and I think Abra or Drowzee. I would have to check my old posts to know for real.

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
  • Pretty much the same thing for me when I used to shiny breed. Can't say I'm too obsessed with any Pokemon enough to keep multiple boxes of just them.

Since it's in your first post, I'll add a 'why exactly would you do this?' to my answer. :p
    Well, let's just say that I have multiple mental issues...

Years
  • Mine is Rolycoly. I wanted to get a full IVs one by breeding. I was extremely unlucky and i completed many many many many boxes and in all of those i had never had a shiny.
    Fun fact: I was so puzzeled on why i wasn't getting a full IVs Rolycoly that I made a post about it here on the forum. It was one of my first posts.
    Btw in the end i got my full IVs Rolycoly

Back