• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
  • Yeah, I don't think Ninetals is evil...But, it probably wouldn't make a good pet.

And like I said before, Goldeen would not make a good pet. It hates being in aquariums and will shatter even the thickest glass with one blow of it's horn, although it would be a pretty fish XD. I really like Goldeen's design, it's fins are so beautiful.

Also, Aipom might make a good pet XD. I agree with the rest of the list though, although Horsea might need a very large aquarium.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • oh so if frostweaver said to jump off a bridge you would lol??

But itz so cute and beautiful and cunning and itz a fashion statement

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • perhaps i'm just paranoid about myths at the moment...

but a creature that is so cunning and decieving to a point like this, just consider it as "evil"...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • listen frostweaver , pokemon isnt real , its not a major subject and it shouldnt be worried about , i dont believe any pokemon are evil , they just become evil if traied under evil authority .......... unless there ghost type

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The anim? teaches there are no "bad" Pok?mon, Pok?mon merely reflect their trainers attitudes and habits. While some Pok?mon by nature do disruptive things, mostly ghosts, they should still fall under this rule.

Ninetails could be a bad pet merely due to the fact if you accidently grabbed it's tail, it's first reaction would be to place a one-thousand year curse on you.

Back