• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Who is still reading Pokemon Adventures?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Hey, quick question, who is still reading Pokemon to this day? Whether you started since year 1, or started reading recently, book or digital, are you reading the series to this day? Which sagas are your favorite? And are you up to date with it?

As for me, I'm currently try to get caught up, since I'm starting with the first year.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Do you mean this?
    Who is still reading Pokemon Adventures?

If so, Tried to read it, but can't go over the hump for some reason, and also if I'm correct there are like 500+ chapters of it.

Years
  • I read the original saga with Red! It was super good. Started a bit of the Johto saga with Gold and never went too far for some reason. What would you say is the best saga? I'd really like to read Unova's especially, since it's my favorite gen. <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • ive only read the kanto chapters as a kid (which was enough to make me a lifelong Yellow stan). i want to catch up at some point but i'm not sure if that'll ever happen

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I loved Pokemon Special when I was younger! I think I read up to the end of the 3rd gen but never went further for some reason. I'm not sure how it holds up as it has been so long but it will definitely be on my list of manga to get up to date with one day. I remember that Gold was my favourite character by far so I liked 2nd gen the most out of the ones I read. \o/

Back