• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Wild Area News "Cheat"

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm not sure if this is already common knowledge or not, and I know realistically we might only have between 0 and 3 Wild Area News left to enjoy, but I accidentally happened upon a little cheat to prolong the event indefinitely (currently on day 4 fighting G-Max Urshifu) towards the end of the Shellder event (but didn't realise so sadly don't have my beautiful orange clam). It's really quite simple

- Ensure your game is connected to the Internet, download Wild Area News.
    - Disconnect from Internet.
    - Ensure you have something powerful enough to take on these Raids solo (Eternatus hitting with Toxic is the only thing working for me with Urshifu as I'm reluctant to max out the levels of my other Pokémon).
    - Raid to your heart's content, refreshing the Wild Area as usual by beating all of the Dens!

I admittedly was battling up until 23:55 last night, only to the then disconnect to save the raids, however I see no reason why you couldn't download Wild Area News at minute one then just avoid connecting to the internet until you're done raiding.

Last edited:
    Back