• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

x all about them pikadots x

Years
    I've seen you around so
    Do you like the Antagonist of Jirachi: Wishmaker? He's my fave~
    Do you like Yvetal's design?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Bumping this because I'm bored and in the mood to answer more questions. I also updated my post as well, seeing as some things have changed.

I've seen you around so
    Do you like the Antagonist of Jirachi: Wishmaker? He's my fave~

I just now saw this sorry. D:

Do you like the Antagonist of Jirachi: Wishmaker?

To be honest, I think I recall having somewhat of a crush on him back then. XD So, I guess in a way I do like him.

omfg YES. I love that it has my favorite colors the most. It's probably one of my most favorite legendary pokemon of all!

Hii! How are you doing?

What's a fandom you think you'll never ever get into?

Damn... omg. I forgot about this, so I didn't know I already questions. :S

Hii! How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good. :3

What's a fandom you think you'll never ever get into?

I'm not sure. The only thing really comes to mind for me is the One Direction fandom. I thought about it for a while, but I changed my mind though. I just couldn't do it because I know some of the fans are nasty and vicious as well.

Last edited:
    Back