• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your obsessions~

TY

That is strictly classified information that I will not give away for obvious reasons

other than that hot cocoa, tea, the colour pink

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've been binge watching Idubbbz and I think I need help

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Stale memes, Vocaloid music, high quality video game rips, gaming, drawing, and a bit of writing.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Korrina<333, Pokemon, Sanrio, cute things, flowers, sweets, Kirby. Stuff like that :3

EDIT: Annnnnd the color pink. How could I forget my favorite color xD

EDIT2: I also like fashion a bit, but i try not to get too seriously into it, since we're pretty poor, and I tend to have to wear the same clothes like all the time.... :P But I am a bit fascinated with the cuteness and innocence of sweet lolita fashion, and love to watch videos of it now and then, and would even more so love to wear a light yellow and pink sweet lolita dress if I ever got to live a real life as a pokemon trainer ^w^ it would work really well with the team I plan to have for myself, which includes pikachu, clefairy, jigglypuff, sylveon, lucario, and hawlucha :D somehow i could see me sporting pokemon like those while wearing sweet lolita, haha xD It would make me look super innocent ^_^ Till I kick the butt of like every other trainer i meet, haha >D

Last edited:
    Back